The Rebel Alliance wants YOU Server

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    ATTENTION ALL STAR WARS FANS!!!! Would you like to take part in conquering the galaxy with the Rebel Alliance? Join us and take part in the action!

With your support, we'll be able to take out all of the Empire's opposing forces that threaten to bring war to the galaxy! Leave a comment on our faction page to join after reading the description, and you will take part in galactic conquest! So join the Rebel Alliance today! Remember, you must join our faction first before you join the server (with the exception of allies). Here's the address for the faction:

http://star-made.org/content/rebel-alliance-wants-you

The server is ready and able to play on. Please join the faction if you are willing to participate.

• 24/7
    • 20 slots
    • 300 Speed Cap
    • Paid 10,000 Credits/day
    • Blueprints
    • Participate in exciting battles and missions
    • Rank up and become a powerful pilot

We currently have 10 people in our faction.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    We will have the pirates being replaced by the Empire. No other factions besides the Empire and ours will be on this server.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    The description says that in order to join, you must join on the faction page. If you want to participate in this server, then you must be part of the Rebel Alliance!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    We need time to prepare the server and make the Rebel Alliance Home Station and an Orbital Shipyard.

Reaction score
    I\'m pretty good at building things. Do you want help building the Home Station and Orbital Shipyard?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Thank you, though. Everyone in the faction will be notified once the server is fully open. You must join the faction to participate in the server.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Can you boost the starting credits? the Star wars ships i have are over 400,000 credits.

(also i bet the x-wing i made is way better then the one that you can buy already, i showed ethgar but he didnt say anything about it(he\'s seen it) But, i bet its still better XD)

And i would like my good X-wing, not some crappy 10 mass ship.( i know your like send it to the ministery guys but seriously? i made it, and i dont want people copying it and saying its theirs and putting it on the server for anyone to use.)

So please, boost the starting credits.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    So basically, if i see someone else with my X-wing fighter (or a copy)(or any of my ships) on the server, I AM GOING TO KEIILLLL YOU.

So please, dont copy my ships, even if they look better then yours.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    For every day someone works in a minister, they get paid 5,000 credits/day. So I made boost it up to 50,000 credits. I have it at 45,000 credits right now.