ZeroRa

Vaygr Representative
    Reaction score
    huh, i didn't realize that TNT stood for Nova Fleet Dynamics.

To be serious however, that image only proves his membership to NFD before it merged with Trident Industries. Do you have something to show that he stayed after the merge?
    NFD + trident = TnT everybody knows

Reaction score
    Prove that he left.... I just proved he was in it
    I'm not disputing your claim. All I'm saying is that a picture of a post from a year and a half ago doesn't show that he's still in the faction. It would be really helpful for us and a boost to your credibility if you could give us something more recent, that's all.

edit: also I'm sorry if it looked like I was making fun of you in that first post, I just couldn't help making the joke

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Hostile Spy Operative15 (AKA Bogdan/ Markon) is expelled from Odium factions.

The video below compares the voices of Markon (Trinova Member/ Person with Trinova connections/ LEADER of Orders of the Bogatyr) to Operative15 (Now expelled due to espionage).

bogdanismarkon.wmv

Markon = Operative15
    Operative15 shares the same IP as Bogdan as logged by our teamspeak channel. We have blurred out the IP to protect their privacy.

[DOUBLEPOST=1464934858,1464933933][/DOUBLEPOST]
    This is a joke connecting Markon and Bogdan right?
    I would bloody hope it is, unfortunately, it is probably true. When I questioned him in-game, he mentioned how he (Operative15) knows Markon IRL playing field hockey.... Then the IP match.... Then the sound match.....

THEN he told me he pretended to be the following, and more in their teamspeak in order to "troll other factions". Sorry to all of you for the tags, but this is to show how bloody ridiculous the story be gave me became.

- FlyingDebris
    - Lecic
    - Bogdan
    - Thadius Faran
    - Creeper__God
    - Targaryen
    - Unnamed25
    - Jake_Lancia

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    So...
    TLDR Bogdan, Markon and Operative15 are the same person

Right, Gotcha
    [DOUBLEPOST=1464936983,1464936820][/DOUBLEPOST]I guess thats one benefit to Teamspeak over Discord, you have more variables to compare users to for spychecking

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    It's true, I fooled you all. No one suspected I was really Russian after they first heard my "voice," but I was simply putting on a convincing American accent. I am actually Markon and Bogdan.

Operative15 is just a neighbor of mine who steals my WiFi, though.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    So the bears are still a Trinova subfaction?

Coolio.

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive

Its funny, this really old factionball has some relevance now.

Also, one of the reasons why I don't think bogan is markon is because of a rant he made at me and a war it almost started.
    (but sadly never started)

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I swear crazy shit happens every fucking time I go away for a little bit. I'm not officially back until Sunday but what the fucking hell is going on?

Reaction score
    I swear crazy shit happens every fucking time I go away for a little bit. I'm not officially back until Sunday but what the fucking hell is going on?
    Hostile Spy Operative15 (AKA Bogdan/ Markon) is expelled from Odium factions.

The video below compares the voices of Markon (Trinova Member/ Person with Trinova connections/ LEADER of Orders of the Bogatyr) to Operative15 (Now expelled due to espionage).

bogdanismarkon.wmv

Markon = Operative15
    Operative15 shares the same IP as Bogdan as logged by our teamspeak channel. We have blurred out the IP to protect their privacy.

[DOUBLEPOST=1464934858,1464933933][/DOUBLEPOST]

I would bloody hope it is, unfortunately, it is probably true. When I questioned him in-game, he mentioned how he (Operative15) knows Markon IRL playing field hockey.... Then the IP match.... Then the sound match.....

THEN he told me he pretended to be the following, and more in their teamspeak in order to "troll other factions". Sorry to all of you for the tags, but this is to show how bloody ridiculous the story be gave me became.

- FlyingDebris
    - Lecic
    - Bogdan
    - Thadius Faran
    - Creeper__God
    - Targaryen
    - Unnamed25
    - Jake_Lancia
    [DOUBLEPOST=1464996453][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Also, one of the reasons why I don't think bogan is markon is because of a rant he made at me and a war it almost started.
    (but sadly never started)
    Im not sure how that proves anything over Bogdan and Markon having the exact same voice, but your deal I guess, we also had a picture that supporting a matching birthday, but that got deleted when ZeroRA posted because "doxxing"

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Some guy (Operative15/ Bogdan) had told me they pretended to be you to troll other factions.. along with everyone I tagged....

So that guy is either EGGCELLENT voice actor, or an absolute BS artist.

Last edited:

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    Or Markon is in on it and agreed to pose as Bogan when interacting with certian peeps to fuck with people.

That is also fucking brilliant, I should of thought of that to pull on someone at sometime.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Some guy had told me they pretended to be you to troll other factions.. along with everyone I tagged....

So that guy is either EGGCELLENT voice actor, or an absolute BS artist.
    Oh, so ""some guy"" pretended to be someone else

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Oh, so ""some guy"" pretended to be someone else
    Operative15, when questioned by Will2Brown and myself in-game.

And since there is the same IP for Bogdan and Operative15 :/ - So not just "some guy". I have edited the post to make it more clear.