The Odium Pact

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    WE HAVE RETURNED AGAIN...
    We have finally returned, Ridik_ulass and all Euro-Corp have been expelled from the Pact, their lack of contribution and peaceful nature was most disturbing. Zoro has taken over again and reinstated our original goals and thus our invasions have begun.

OUR PURPOSE

For several years now we have pursued our goal of creating a better universe, through conflict.

TRIAL BY FIRE

In the process we have created the greatest alliance in the starmade universe; the Odium Pact.

Joining is on invitation only.

Servers:
    GenX Nova: sm.lazygamerz.org:4242
    Atlas Ares Mod server: JustAres.ddns.net:4242
    Starmade Empires: 68.232.179.114:4242

FACTIONS:

The Vaygr Empire

A totalitarian empire with a focus on it's military. They wield one of the most destructive forces known. The Vaygr has a long history of war and conflict and are a founding faction of the Odium Pact. They are lead by Zoro

Kha'ak Fleet

An extremely versatile and multifaceted entity who has distinguished themselves as a dangerous and unpredictable enemy.

NEO Millennium
    NEO MILLENNIUM an Empire focused on gaining and maintaining military, economic and political power through maintaining a large and powerful fleet, developing efficient industrial systems, and usage of effective and organized communication.

The factions below are not under Odium controls but mutual co-operation is maintained due to strategic interest

Atlas Armament

A corporate conglomerate focused around mercenary and mercantile work. They have a history of conflict and have a well honed military. They are lead by Assin9

Videos of Odium in action below

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Some people don't realize I do not intend on letting this thread spin out of control.

All spam messages, all flaming, all trolling will be immediately deleted.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1446696027,1446695508][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Mort I am disappoint. Truly.
    Sorry for disappointing.

I have played with the Odium blokes for a long while now and even though I do not condone everything they done (The doxxing), I cannot accept the constant and incessant spamming from other groups either.

All I want is an active PVP faction, that would fight other factions without all the stupid mudslinging constantly present on the forum

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    You can get that just fine without attacking people that don't want anything to do with PVPers no matter their intentions. Now if they shoot first that's their own problem.

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    If you folks continue to bicker at each other, you will find your stay on the forums cut short. There are much better places to state your distaste than the forums, and rules specify that flaming and harassment are to be punished. Please keep this in mind while browsing.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Some people don't realize I do not intend on letting this thread spin out of control.

All spam messages, all flaming, all trolling will be immediately deleted.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1446696027,1446695508][/DOUBLEPOST]

Sorry for disappointing.

I have played with the Odium blokes for a long while now and even though I do not condone everything they done (The doxxing), I cannot accept the constant and incessant spamming from other groups either.

All I want is an active PVP faction, that would fight other factions without all the stupid mudslinging constantly present on the forum
    Your official PR with Odium?

At least they have a PR.

Quick question is there some thing I can read to figure out where Kha'ak fleet came from? (They have been listed for a while but srsly no one knows where they come from...)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Your official PR with Odium?

At least they have a PR.

Quick question is there some thing I can read to figure out where Kha'ak fleet came from? (They have been listed for a while but srsly no one knows where they come from...)
    Nope, not PR. Just starting the thread because the old one is like concentrated BS.

Kha'ak fleet is Komatadik's faction. Primarily a Russian community based faction from what I know. Joined when seeking pew pew.

Last edited:

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Quick question is there some thing I can read to figure out where Kha'ak fleet came from?
    They're Russians from GenXNova. A lot of them don't speak English well, as far as I can see. They had signs in their HB in Russian and everything.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    They're Russians from GenXNova. A lot of them don't speak English well, as far as I can see. They had signs in their HB in Russian and everything.
    I think they were originally from EE while the "second CR" was still there. Joined us somewhere down the line.

But yes, they are indeed a primarily Russian faction with limited fluency in English.

Thanks for answering :D - Have a informative +1 :p

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I think they were originally from EE while the "second CR" was still there. Joined us somewhere down the line.

But yes, they are indeed a primarily Russian faction with limited fluency in English.

Thanks for answering :D - Have a informative +1 :p
    we are quite old faction. we existed with "1st CR" and our first contact was "occarina" from vaygr. he tried to recruit me by chalenge on Red Shift. he failed. (i'm not considering litle conflict with "bunyan and twoniner even before that)
    originally we are EE faction,later joined shortlive allyance "THE SWARM" - community based on alien ships,after EE we played a bit on Red-Shift as "cassardis" members,after shutdown we playing mainly on russian and GenX server, and yea,we has a LOONG story that we can tell about ourselves,but we like to be "kinda-unpretictable thing". we are aliens at the end. noone knows where aliens did come from
    (start info) P.S. and jesus christ,morti, im komatOdik, not komatadik (end info)

Last edited:
    Reactions: Reilly Reese
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    It will never beat the good old Tartaran trial needed to select a new emperor, I speak from first hand experience.
    Tell me moar!

Does it involve manually digging a 100x100x100 hole on a planet in Astronaut mode? :p

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I will see if I can get some more ship pictures, etc to show.

There should be more video soon too as war never ends for us! :D

-------

We will make efforts to attack faction while their members are online, within server rules. Currently, we will try NOT to target any faction with 5 or less members unless they mouth off in chat or shoot first.

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I will see if I can get some more ship pictures, etc to show.

There should be more video soon too as war never ends for us! :D

-------

We will make efforts to attack faction while their members are online, within server rules. Currently, we will try NOT to target any faction with 5 or less members unless they mouth off in chat or shoot first.
    I suggest that you implement another rule into this pact, and it's about being a fair player. If anyone acts like an ass he/she will be kicked, no swearing in the main server chats and no harassing of any kind or even hints of doing so.

I know you want to be the big bad guys but acting like a real asshole in a chat is simply making you look like bunch of pricks and no one likes pricks. Try to keep the bad guy theme more roleplay oriented rather than actually being bad guys that everyone hates.
    I dont want to dislike you Mort, I like you, so please try to keep it that way. :P

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Found some ancient, VT era fighter design in my dropbox! Time to refit them!

(Those are not really VT approved, I built them while I was in VT for Claru to review, never heard about them since.... I think we all forgot about their existence? They are a bunch of highly inefficient fighters at that....)

The extent of their crappy design are...(one of the reason why I forgot about them till I found them):

- Double layered hull
    - 7 block long, 3 tall, 3 wide slab of advanced armor in the form of a rectangle to protect the front of the fighter...
    - Less than 1:1 thrust/mass ratio
    - Non cap stable weapons
    - Missiles with greater than 30 output per computer
    - Old turret docker and old turret system (YES, THE RED THINGS WITH ENHANCERS!)
    - NO shield recharge :D
    - No shields either for that matter, topkek
    - Power not even arranged in checker box, just a slab
    - AMC with no slave, no effects
    - NO Jammer
    - No Scanner
    - Jump drive? WAT IST THAT?
    - TO BE CONTINUED :p

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    I might no longer be apart of Vaygr but I still have my main ship with the Vaygr colors and symbols...soon as I find a popular server again (hopfully EE2) I am going to drive it around again for lolz. It was good while it lasted!