The Odium Pact

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Found some ancient, VT era fighter design in my dropbox! Time to refit them!

(Those are not really VT approved, I built them while I was in VT for Claru to review, never heard about them since.... I think we all forgot about their existence? They are a bunch of highly inefficient fighters at that....)

The extent of their crappy design are...(one of the reason why I forgot about them till I found them):

- Double layered hull
    - 7 block long, 3 tall, 3 wide slab of advanced armor in the form of a rectangle to protect the front of the fighter...
    - Less than 1:1 thrust/mass ratio
    - Non cap stable weapons
    - Missiles with greater than 30 output per computer
    - Old turret docker and old turret system (YES, THE RED THINGS WITH ENHANCERS!)
    - NO shield recharge :D
    - No shields either for that matter, topkek
    - Power not even arranged in checker box, just a slab
    - AMC with no slave, no effects
    - NO Jammer
    - No Scanner
    - Jump drive? WAT IST THAT?
    - TO BE CONTINUED :p
    Is that thing made out of concentrated builder's nightmare? Because damn...

Reaction score
    So haven´t been on for a while, but what actually happened to the CR and DNF?
    i heard CR changed its name but thats about it
    after that i can´t find anything else.. it simply died off?
    this tread is one of the last of the "old" day factions so i tought maybe you guys knew :p

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    So haven´t been on for a while, but what actually happened to the CR and DNF?
    i heard CR changed its name but thats about it
    after that i can´t find anything else.. it simply died off?
    this tread is one of the last of the "old" day factions so i tought maybe you guys knew :p
    CR had pretty much disappeared now, with the remaining members either in Khanid Domain or Odium affiliated factions.

DFN turned into NFD, nothing really changed from what I know.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3

First video, semi large/ large ships engagement.

With numbers and mass on our-side, this fight very quickly went our way. There was a second battle which still is not in video format (Ace still doing the editing) with the odds reversed :D

(3 Vaygr vs 4 enemies I think with us in smaller ships)

Last edited:
    Reactions: FrankRa

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    Will you guys be doing more Ares mod stuff? You guys put up a good show at the B&S thing, nobody else was able to field a 6 man team of strike fighters. Must of been satisfying to see your adversary experience an unplanned spontaneous rapid disassemble event in a later fight and have his ships guts be splattered all over the station. xD

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    Will you guys be doing more Ares mod stuff? You guys put up a good show at the B&S thing, nobody else was able to field a 6 man team of strike fighters. Must of been satisfying to see your adversary experience an unplanned spontaneous rapid disassemble event in a later fight and have his ships guts be splattered all over the station. xD
    Art, that was a combined force of ex-Calderon players not directly linked to Odium. Some were members of what's now AA and Vaygr, but it wasn't in their name. :P

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    lol one thing I want to see from Odium is a video of their fail moments. XD

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    An update on the current situation.

Atlas armament is under new leadership (Assin9) and they have decided to separate from the pact, a degree of co-operation is maintained, but in no way, shape, or form is Atlas armament under Odium control.

The actions of Atlas Armament are not related to the Odium Pact, and vice versa.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    An update on the current situation.

Atlas armament is under new leadership (Assin9) and they have decided to separate from the pact, a degree of co-operation is maintained, but in no way, shape, or form is Atlas armament under Odium control.

The actions of Atlas Armament are not related to the Odium Pact, and vice versa.
    Good for them. I knew their membership was sound, and I'm glad they finally came around to see what containing association with the Odium Pact really meant for their future. Good riddance Blackhawk, let Zoro sit on his black throne alone.

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Good for them. I knew their membership was sound, and I'm glad they finally came around to see what containing association with the Odium Pact really meant for their future. Good riddance Blackhawk, let Zoro sit on his black throne alone.
    There's still Koma, and AA seems like they're still using the Odium Pact teamspeak.
    Peace through economic dependency, is the only lasting peace.
    Communication bonds players stronger than association.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    There's still Koma, and AA seems like they're still using the Odium Pact teamspeak.
    Peace through economic dependency, is the only lasting peace.
    Communication bonds players stronger than association.
    yea,there's still me. and no. as far as i know they got their own random ts...

Reactions: Jaaskinal

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    yea,there's still me. and no. as far as i know they got their own random ts...
    There's three AA members and BH on Odium TS right now in the =Atlas Armaments= room. Maybe, but they still seem to use this one quite a bit :P