The Odium Pact - Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    It's neither slanderous nor offensive in nature. Merely a nickname given to you. I'd personally love to be a child of a rock group.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    It may not be slanderous or offensive to you. You might want to take a look at the site's TOS. "12. Disrespect and intolerance towards other people is NOT acceptable." I don't know how you define disrespect, but by my definition that is quite disrespectful.

Reaction score
    So calling you the Children of a rock band hurts your feelings duely noted. It is not a slur nor do we have intolerance towards you. If anything it is vice versa.

Everyone has nickname nowadays. Like me being referred to as the voice of odium, when the voice is a tv show of a bunch of women.

Furthermore, in war nicknames appear such as for the germans in ww2 and Vietnamese in their war. We are completely open to whatever you can come up with for us.

Thank you for interest in the Odium Pact.

If it is your intentions to flame, harass, or slander on our thread we ask that you kindly leave and take your issues to the intergalactic summit.

This post is for news, recruitment, and diplomacy.
    Thanks.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    It may not be slanderous or offensive to you. You might want to take a look at the site's TOS. "12. Disrespect and intolerance towards other people is NOT acceptable." I don't know how you define disrespect, but by my definition that is quite disrespectful.
    I dont think that rule works as you think it would, else people would've been banned before for names like "Debbie's Fail Navy" or just calling Debris, Debbie o- o

If nothing else, ask a moderation if you are not sure, saves everyone a little bit of accusation and possible flaming.

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    If someone has asked you not to refer to them by some name or another it's usually just good form to stop using it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.