The Odium Pact - Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    D

Deleted member 301635

Breaking the status quo to restructure it, you know, like one of those typical villains that go "THERE CAN ONLY BE SALVATION BY DESTROYING ZE WORLD"? :p
    You mean "Rebirth begins through destruction" which is a much more elegant way of saying it. As well as an awesome motto.

Also, the original purpose of the Odium Pact wasn't to destroy any factions(or at least the main purpose, anyway). It was to prepare the community for combat.

Reactions: CyberTao
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    War makes it fun
    Yes.

But goto war on a peaceful galaxy to create peace.. Lol. Just hilarious.
    I think you do not understand, as most people want. If any faction wants peace, you must prepare for war. If a faction is prepared, it can defend themselves as well as other nations must prepare for war. If you are defensiveness, prepare to be owned.[DOUBLEPOST=1417986880,1417986556][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Have fun. I see you on the battlefield.
    Prepare to fight then, we are ready on EE...
    You mean "Rebirth begins through destruction" which is a much more elegant way of saying it. As well as an awesome motto.

Also, the original purpose of the Odium Pact wasn't to destroy any factions(or at least the main purpose, anyway). It was to prepare the community for combat.
    Then we have failed the community to do so in the past.

Reaction score
    Odium Times: New internal policies in effect regarding in-game behavior and forum conduct. A new age has dawned for the pact. Gone are the days of insults and slander. Odium factions will now only respond with a prewritten response. Spying has been limited and will only be used in retaliation. Odium Pact will now host build offs for a resource reward. On that note we have enacted two new foreign policies. The helping hand initiative, which provides any new player willing to travel; a core and storage chest full of 25k resources to help them along with their first ship. New Beginnings Doctrine, which will offer any new faction 1 month of protection under the odium pact while they build up. Should anyone attack these new factions Odium will respond bases on its philosophy. These programs will be extended to anyone who meets the above reqs and request them.

-The Voice of Odium

D

Deleted member 301635

Am I the only one who prefered the old Odium Pact?

Reaction score
    The death and destruction are still there HeadVsBrickWall we're just done with the drama inducing actions. We will not pick on smaller factions that has always been the rules of the Odium. The CR has already been doing the helping noobs part since before I made this, we just implemented this across the board. As for spies we found that there was more drama behind spies than information to be gathered. We will no longer respond to flame wars, instead they can say it to the face of our guns. We will still have a talk shit get hit policy. The Odium events are to get new players to build things and give them a bonus for their effort. Have I missed an explanation that would otherwise raise questions. Feel free to voice your concerns to the Pact. We do accept input

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    The death and destruction are still there HeadVsBrickWall we're just done with the drama inducing actions. We will not pick on smaller factions that has always been the rules of the Odium. The CR has already been doing the helping noobs part since before I made this, we just implemented this across the board. As for spies we found that there was more drama behind spies than information to be gathered. We will no longer respond to flame wars, instead they can say it to the face of our guns. We will still have a talk shit get hit policy. The Odium events are to get new players to build things and give them a bonus for their effort. Have I missed an explanation that would otherwise raise questions. Feel free to voice your concerns to the Pact. We do accept input
    Blackhawk I think that the resources that we give to new factions must have one requirement. That they post their faction in the faction thread explaining their faction, style, rules, and information. This further sets up the faction by opening it up to the public, setting themselves up with future members, and acts as a filter for non serious factions.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    Just, uh, gonna point this out...

o·di·um
    ˈōdēəm/
    noun
    1. general or widespread hatred or disgust directed toward someone as a result of their actions.

Reaction score
    Yup we're aware. We're generally hated due to the fact we just fight everyone and ignore politics.

Reaction score
    Think of EE as a soap opera, and odium as Spartans there to kill the actors and not be apart of it

Reaction score
    The odium pact will now have its own website with a page dedicated to each faction who joins. This page will be given its own forums and setup with the leader given admin rights over the page. Please check this out at http://www.odiumpact.com/

Reaction score
    EMERGENCY WARNING SYSTEM: Odium will commence multiple large scale attacks against all factions revealed to be involved with Children of Korn, We ask that all parties wishing to remain neutral avoid their sectors as high rates of weaponry and FPS issues may occur. Thanks

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I appreciate the warning! Just.. Could you please not call Children Of Kerensky "Children Of Korn"? Some people might find that offensive.

Status
    Not open for further replies.