The Odium Pact "acta deos numquam mortalia fallunt"

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Boxes....

Obivously you never got close enough for them to fully render, Then again, I somewhat doubt your ships ever got within 2km range of them anyways :/ and at that distance... yeah I can see what your saying... sorta :p

Reaction score
    you told everyone you failed math? I guess you just said that to get attention

it was a metaphor too

Reaction score
    Whatever happened to the UAF that was an alliance that was good and didn\'t have so many rules that every faction on the forums was ineligible to join it.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Yeah... allainces arent required, you dont have to join if you dont want to.

Whats more, an allaince should contain members of a similar mindset (unless I\'m mistaken) or else its simply a NAP (Non-Agressive-Pact). Those that meet these requirements, also probably understand why they are important and prized here, and as such we get along well with one another.

Theres none of those Low rank member quarrels between alliance faction members, no senseless arguing, no pointless debates (well, every now and then maybe when it comes to choices, but thats also important cause I generaly dont like Sheep). It just works.

If you dont like it, that\'ll be your own problem really. Find an alliance that fits well with your faction or make your own. Hell, dont even need one anyways xD

Reaction score
    The bourgeoisie sure are getting uppity,

allow me to elaborate,

Between you and spacecomando12

spacecomando12 Feb 9
    \"Even if the UEF stands alone. The CSA or confederation star alliance declares war upon your warlike threat to the universe known as odium pact. Prepare to die space scum.\"

I\'m not even sure what server this no name faction plays on but as the old saying goes

\"the nail that stands out gets hammered\"

you think he would have asked this in advance of his impending war effort.

Between you and spacecomando12

spacecomando12 Feb 9

\"We need more factions to join the confederation star alliance in its fight to destroy the odium pact. We need either a group willing to do secret missions under random fake faction names or to join the UEF in outright war.\"

---------------------------

But things are as they always have been, those who want peace demand it at the edge of a sword those who want freedom allow it as long as you bend the knee.

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    But things are as they always have been, those who want peace demand it at the edge of a sword those who want freedom allow it as long as you bend the knee.

It\'s a War-Game, too.

I prefer to have about 5-10 equally strong factions which keep an eye over each other over having just a few which do basically the same and rule all others. But too many and some faction may grow un-noticed by the many small ones, then get noticed but it is too late to form a pact with that many leaders - or create the one big faction ruling over all which I not prefer.

But I just have to boost my FPS before joining a serious titan-battle :D I can\'t even build or use Planet-sized/weight ships :/

But if somebody wants a PvP with some block limit on ships... Just dunno where all the alliances are located (servers)

Reaction score
    Arcadia fleetworks is happy to join euro corp, we are working on a large 400m mobile base unit which may be of some interest???

Either way im happy to join vagr or euro corp

Reaction score
    Are you looking to join the alliance or individual factions?

Individual faction joining, should be consulted with the various faction leaders concerned.

if you want to join the alliance PM me.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    I wanted the Agrell for my pic p -p but its impossible to find any pictures of anything from the game e- e

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    \"Nutrientibus irrumatus\" (see, we have fancy Latin too)
    Our faction is the most stupid shit ever, so I thought we\'d find a home here.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Can\'t I\'m away from home, and ty, it would be fair if I didn\'t get banned and Tao didn\'t.

Reaction score
    We\'ll probably get your ban revoked. If it was one of warsongs, I don\'t doubt there are some issues with it.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I\'ve got a couple of people asking me to help and I\'m just sitting here \"dafuq am I supppsed to do, you\'re the one who got banned...\"

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I got banned sticking up for Tao aswell. Messed up Warsong. I ended up sending a report to Schema about it.