The Odium Pact "acta deos numquam mortalia fallunt"

Reaction score
    I\'m not on either side of this argument but Obi and everyone else on the RA please stop spamming this page about the \"Mutiny War\" or How \"Space France\" is racist. You even said that they one the war and should stop tormenting you. Now it is your turn. Please stay off this page unless you have something important to say about the Odium Pact. Thank you.

Reaction score
    It is with Great Pride and a small amount of trepidation that I am Glad to announce the expansion of the Odium Pact for the first time since its creation. Not with the addition of one but with two new factions of merit. Considering the standards in which the alliance maintains as the community so regularly likes to point out. I think we can all agree that it is indeed a red letter day.so without any further ado.

Firstly I would Like to welcome Event Horizon, a faction run -OZYMANDIAS- which many of you may not know too much about as they don\'t participate much in social and political circles. OZY himself is an ex Euro-Corp member and I am proud to see him and his faction reach such a place where we are excited to call them allies. A faction whose member base rivals that of the Vaygr Empire and The Euro-Corp Syndicate, A faction whose ships are rarely paralleled in size and performance, I dare say one of the few factions whose fleets I have ever looked at with a tint of envy.

Secondly, I would Like to welcome a much smaller faction Omega Incorporated with only a handful of members. Run by Nuclear Doughnut, with a core group of dedicated, active, and prolific players with whose future I see great potential. As the alliance states we have no dead weight, and despite its size I strongly believe this faction can stand toe to toe with the best of them. Nuclear Doughnut Himself has shown me some of the most intriguing and interesting game mechanics and design ideas some of which in my opinion are total game changers.

I both look forward and expect much from not only these factions but the alliance as a whole.

Post Scriptum;

It is with a token measure of disappointment I concede that Originally I had Hoped this alliance would be better balanced more neutral and universal. Upon initially forming it I had asked several neutral factions to join, balance the scales so to speak, help create and define the alliance and its rules. As I don\'t see my self as an alliance leader by any means more a custodian whose job it is to facilitate all members in the alliance, keep them happy and help carry out their wishes. By having mixed ethical and political agendas my facilitating would be more compromised and neutral as a whole.

As Public opinion has deemed us to be an aggressive alliance since our creation, gaining members of a neutral disposition has become impractical, and thus our scales is being firmly tipped towards aggressive and militaristic. I regret this is not my design.

\"alea iacta est\"

Ridik Ulass

CEO,The Euro-Corp Syndicate - \"Building a Better Universe\"

Custodian, The Odium Pact - \"acta deos numquam mortalia fallunt\"

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    If it was that much of a concern to the community I would have been warned by the moderators, yes?

Besides, why not? As they all say, treat people as you would treat them. So, continue to make remarks and I will reply!

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    LIVE AND LET LIVE. How hard is it to stop posting? I\'ve been through 9001 bags of popcorn by now. Would one of you people be the bigger man, and delete all their inflammatory posts on this page.

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    Thread re-cleaned. Obishawn, how you justify your actions doesn\'t matter; you\'re more than half the cause of this needless, damaging, drama. Leave other people\'s threads in peace and please learn how. To. Drop. It.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Well.....

I wouldn\'t say I\'m \"more than half\" of the cause. It seems no matter what server I go on or what thread I post on, the matter continues, so....

Mainly, don\'t just direct it to me, but all those who are now involved, or have been for most of it.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    One of your members attacked my home base, and was killed. His name started with solo I believe. I am just wanting to know if it was an intentional attack, he acidently shot the base while checking it out, or if he is just a bad player who was bored.

Reaction score
    I don\'t know what he was doing, I\'m fairly hands off with my members, but it wasn\'t an official action. also he was killed so i\'d say he was punished reasonably.

solomonster4 I belive his name is, he is new and only a recruit level I\'ll talk to him.

if you suffered any losses (which I doubt because he doesn\'t have access to military vessels) send me a bill.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    We have everything docked so nothing happened to us. I would like to return our status back to neutral on the server though.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Nope, never failed algebra. I\'m actually pretty good at it. We\'ve been using it to calculate the dimensions of different parts of ships and make them just like what they were in the Star Wars movies. At least we can make ships, unlike you who makes box ships instead.