The NeoMillennium Empire [Recruiting Open]

Reaction score
    Just finished a Defence platform station on the NFD build server.
    Its mostly made of cheap materials so it will be easyer to spawn in on servers.

Heres a little sneek peek of what im currently working on.
    I still need to add alot of details, turrets and systems before they are done. I might also build two more ships in the same style before i move on to build a more boxy looking fleet.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2

I still need to add alot of details, turrets and systems before they are done. I might also build two more ships in the same style before i move on to build a more boxy looking fleet.
    That defense platform looks amazing! like holy crap. Loving the fleet ships too!

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    Do you have any more pictures of ships you guys have? A fleet lineup?
    I want to see your guys ships (and know if you made any more changes to the wash, because I like that other people are using it)

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score

Very good idea. As you might or might not know our faction actively used defensive outposts of our design and they are good for setting a claim on a system and installing faction influence in a compact, not too threatening, but effective way.

Reaction score
    I want to see your guys ships (and know if you made any more changes to the wash, because I like that other people are using it)
    Is this the wash?

We got some more ships at the base on GenXnova that there is no pictures of in this thread. Im not sure witch ones are made by us and witch ones are community content though. Im not even sure if the ships at the base is official Neo ships...
    Script can probably come with a better answer:)

Reactions: Master_Artificer
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I'm doing a lot of building right there are pictures of our ships in the OP though.
    I modified the wash a bit. I switched the turrets up and made the flares deploy all at once. I also made a second rack for the bottom that holds small drones just cause.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1461194969,1461194931][/DOUBLEPOST]Don't Do Drugz kids.