The NeoMillennium Empire [Recruiting Open]

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    The Neo Millenium Empire

Who are we?

"Blah, blah, blah… powerful, world domination. The usual." - Kamika

Neo Millennium is a multi-focus faction we welcome both Pvp players and creative builders.
    As a member of the Odium Pact we often fill the role as a strategic/flanking fleet accompanying the Vaygr Empire. However Autonomous missions are often frequent.

We crush all who oppose the Enlightenment.

Currently established on the GenXnova server.

Application

IGN:

TEAMSPEAK(you will receive server address once you join.):

STEAM(so I can add you to the steam group.):

WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN:

PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE:

The Neo Millenium Fleet:

Active Members:

ScriptKitty
    Kamika
    Dr.Robot

Propaganda:

Last edited:
    Reactions: Kamika

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    It appears ve have the same inspirations for our flags.

Best of luck to you, fellow Germanic flagged faction.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    It appears ve have the same inspirations for our flags.

Best of luck to you, fellow Germanic flagged faction.
    I like the cross designs, they are great to use.

I'm a fricking idiot.. I was like oh thats a cool flag it looks like the german one or some crap it was late. didnt realize this was the actual flag...

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Assisted Vaygr in the battle of Duc against Onus Singularity. Odium Victory!

AKA the battle of lag and (Zackey's)swarm missiles and lag
    Overall really fun battle.

Last edited:
    Reactions: nightrune

JTJSniperBee

Cat Person
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    IGN: JTJSniperBee
    What you like to do in starmade: drive things and blow shizz up / Desired Role(s): engineer, ship tester, and combat stratiegist
    Previous Faction Affiliation: none so far. lets start on a good note shall we?
    Teamspeak: No though i do have curse voice chat

Reaction score
    IGN: The_Strategist
    What you like to do in starmade: / Desired Role(s): General helping out, mining, building, whatever needs doing.
    Previous Faction Affiliation: None
    Teamspeak: Yes/No: Yes.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    IGN: JTJSniperBee
    What you like to do in starmade: drive things and blow shizz up / Desired Role(s): engineer, ship tester, and combat stratiegist
    Previous Faction Affiliation: none so far. lets start on a good note shall we?
    Teamspeak: No though i do have curse voice chat
    Sounds reasonable. I will invite you on GenXNova. I would prefer if you did get team speak since you are comfortable with voice chat and it is the factions main mode of communication. You can get it here Downloads - TeamSpeak . If you do ill give you the tsserver ip in game
    [DOUBLEPOST=1455559566,1455559478][/DOUBLEPOST]
    IGN: The_Strategist
    What you like to do in starmade: / Desired Role(s): General helping out, mining, building, whatever needs doing.
    Previous Faction Affiliation: None
    Teamspeak: Yes/No: yes, though I do not have a mic.
    Accepted. You will be invited on GenXNova. If you do not intend to do many combat roles its okay if you are not 100% active on teamspeak. always good to have more miners

JTJSniperBee

Cat Person
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Sounds reasonable. I will invite you on GenXNova. I would prefer if you did get team speak since you are comfortable with voice chat and it is the factions main mode of communication. You can get it here Downloads - TeamSpeak . If you do ill give you the tsserver ip in game
    [DOUBLEPOST=1455559566,1455559478][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Accepted. You will be invited on GenXNova. If you do not intend to do many combat roles its okay if you are not 100% active on teamspeak. always good to have more miners
    me and teamspeak dont mix well. it usually ends up me yelling into the mic and no one hears me. thats why i answered no. on curse voice even if i speak quiet. im heard.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1455559773][/DOUBLEPOST]Potatoes: Meow i can be space ship pilot.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1455560168][/DOUBLEPOST]
    me and teamspeak dont mix well. it usually ends up me yelling into the mic and no one hears me. thats why i answered no. on curse voice even if i speak quiet. im heard.
    also invite send me in a message

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    [DOUBLEPOST=1455560168][/DOUBLEPOST]
    also invite send me in a message
    alright

JTJSniperBee

Cat Person
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    remember, if you can please go into comfort zone for me (you using both curse voice and ts if u can) i know security risks involving ts
    [DOUBLEPOST=1455561632,1455560788][/DOUBLEPOST]
    remember, if you can please go into comfort zone for me (you using both curse voice and ts if u can) i know security risks involving ts
    thats why i dont use ts anymore other than ppl not hearing me

Reaction score
    You might want to reread your thread. It has quiet a few typos. But besides that good luck with your faction!

Reaction score
    Are you guys still active? If so i would like to apply.

IGN: Kamika
    What you like to do in starmade: Build... I mostly build empty hulls. Last time i did systems was 2 years ago before the new weapon update.
    Previous Faction Affiliation: CR (the first one), LMC (maybe for a week or less), ToC
    Teamspeak: Nope, not a spy though^^
    Steam Name: Ill send you a PM if i get accepted.

Link to some of my old builds: //kamika91.imgur.com/all/

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Are you guys still active? If so i would like to apply.
    Accepted. Quite nice work you've done there ^^ I could show you how to do some effective systems If you like or just fill some of your hulls.
    A word on activity: Most of our members seemed to have been inactive for quite some time. I still try to be active however the past few days I've been quite busy. Today Ill get on to invite you on both of the servers we are on. (I need to update the OP as well) However I've been looking for more members that will actually be active so I hope you will be one of them.

Welcome to NeoMillennium!

Reaction score
    Thank you:) Not sure how often I can be on, but ill try to get on in the weekends

Edit: Just noticed that you got two threads, and that i probably applyed to the wrong one...

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Updated OP.
    Thought I would post some pics of stuff I've been working on as well to make this post a little more meaningful.

A 1km long carrier hull. Doesn't look like much now but it will be able to transport an entire fleet when It's finished.

Small factory outpost. Again nothing to fancy, just experimenting with a black/purple color scheme instead of a grey/purple scheme. I like It a lot better.