The Lazarus Imperium - Join the greatest empire of StarMade today!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    Bendm? Stop flaming? WHAT IS THIS!?!?!?!?!
    Seriously though, that's a first from you :P
    However, i agree :D

Reaction score
    Actually a second a while back I said the same in a euro or odium threas

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    Guys. If someone is flaming or flame baiting report them please. Because if a mod has to go back and check this whole thread all involved in any flaming will be getting happy little warning notes covered in butterfly kisses and happy thoughts. Also warning points. Which can lead to bad things.
    -your friendly neighborhood WarSong "I shot J.R." Deathmark.edu #BBLOMGJOHN1153

Reaction score
    Well if your all just going to be a bunch of douches for something I did on a GAME a year ago I guess I have no place among you. Adios I am gone!

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    Adios I am gone!
    Bye bye then. Even though you were only shortly a part of the laz, you were definitely a fun part.
    It's just sad to see someone, who can bring as much fun as you, being driven out of the community for stuff that happened at least half year ago.

While it is understandable, that people protect their creations, especially if they have put much work into it, and even to develop hate against those, who tampered with their creation, is within the bounds, everyone should know how to forgive after time has passed. Finding appropriate timescales for when to start forgiving is a tough moral question and shouldn't be generalized. However I think half a year is enough time to forgive in this case(I am only talking about the "borrowing" of a station, not whatever consecutive events it spawned).

Reactions: Unnamed25
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    And if you hadn't been one of the few to "borrow"(and first neither) a station would still get hate, but not as much.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    My guess is that if you don't stop flaming warsong is going to torch you from this thread.

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    keptick "42828" is already banned. For life.
    You are welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    If anyone would happen to play Dota 2 and would like to play a game or two message me.

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    Dark, try to stay on topic, mate. Also, don't double post. If ya want to let people know what games you play and open up to invites add something like that to your sig.

Status
    Not open for further replies.