The Lazarus Imperium - Join the greatest empire of StarMade today!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    I'm in for making an "official" set of flee
    Well... yea...

Guys, we need an official fleet! Or just official ships at least.
    I'd be in for that.

Would you be willing to make the first ship, Keptick?

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    I'm in for making an "official" set of flee

I'd be in for that.

I would but the titan is by far my #1 priority atm.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Correction, Cyber, it will be on the scale. What you did was amazing. I want to be able to relive that feeling of having such a grand station as our home.

In fact, I'll be naming it after you, Cybertooth, in honor of all the hours you put into the original. The Cyberian Station will be its new title.
    Wow, thats quite the honor, thank you! Those hours dont feel quite so wasted now :)

I'd be in for that.

Surely wolfchilds snub was the first ship? Plus theres that destroyer i said i was workin on ages ago (it is slowly getting there) so there is the beginings of our in house designed fleet.
    I've actually been meaning to message you about our own ships for awhile, i'll send you a message tomorrow when i'm abit more awake. I'm just thinking basic design principles etc..

Reaction score
    Well would you look at that.

Hardly a week in, and we already have three pages of responses, almost 400 views, and we're cruising along fantastically.

I appreciate all of you being part of this grand empire. Every single one of you have played a role in the grand scheme of things, and it's because of every single one of you that we've gotten to where we are today.

I'd like to let everyone know that if anyone needs anything, please, contact me directly. I have significantly more time to spare now that the "war" with the Odium is over. From what it seems, the Vaygr have (albeit temporarily) left the game, the Tartaran's have left the Odium to return to their original goals, Event Horizon is unable to play the game (not entirely their fault, but an issue nonetheless), and the Euro-Corp really just hasn't done anything to harm us, I'd like to publicly announce that the original goal of the Lazarus when they declared "war", which was to retain balance and structure even under assault, while not breaking long-term neutrality, has been accomplished.

The Imperium stands tall!

Upon that small victory of ours, I'd like to announce a little something. In the next couple of weeks, I will be taking engineers to undergo a number of very precise and planned-out builds. It is time that the Lazarus field a unique fleet of its own. While we have performed excellently with only a small number of released Lazarus craft, such as the Snub, Workhorse, and Redeemer, it is time that we have a true, full-force fleet in order to defend our borders and keep our worlds safe.

If you are interested in taking part of this massive project, and want to take the initiative, please, go ahead and message me. Tell me what you'd like to do (as in what style of ships you'd like to build), and we can discuss the details. You don't have to be an engineer to participate in this, either: just handy with build mode.

Anyways, at that, I need some sleep. I will see all of you soon. Thank you for your time.

Emperor of the Imperium,
    MrNature72

Reactions: Keptick
    Reaction score
    Can we link this snub? Is it a fighter, or a cruiser, or what?
    It's a light corvette. I'll get someone to upload it. Very cheap, fast, and good for when you need to get from A to B but a shuttle doesn't quite cut it.

Reaction score
    It's a light corvette. I'll get someone to upload it. Very cheap, fast, and good for when you need to get from A to B but a shuttle doesn't quite cut it.
    I'd like that, I want to look professional if at all possible.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    This is a good thing. Was afraid our little thing was going to have a dozen different looking ships

Reaction score
    i could donate some of my modded ships
    like the LISD Tyrannofex cargo hullerr the small mini fleet of chinooks, dropships, and Ground attack craft

oh before i forget, i need two pepole to help judge a contest im holding.
    please reply before the end of may to sign up for it oh and its first come first serve bases.
    thanks taco

Last edited:

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    *slams the door open

Awwww yea guess who's back :D

*silience

*quietly sits down and hopes nobody heard me

Reactions: FlyingDebris
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    I, MineCatFTW, hereby resign from the Lazarus Imperium, both as the Admiral Supreme and as a member of this great faction. I’ve thought long and hard about it, and time management issues have forced me to reduce my responsibilities. I’ve loved being a part of this faction, and I’m amazed at where it’s gone from the very beginning. I know the faction will continue on fine without me, and it was a great run. Thank you to all the great members that made it possible.

~MineCat out

Reaction score
    I, MineCatFTW, hereby resign from the Lazarus Imperium, both as the Admiral Supreme and as a member of this great faction. I’ve thought long and hard about it, and time management issues have forced me to reduce my responsibilities. I’ve loved being a part of this faction, and I’m amazed at where it’s gone from the very beginning. I know the faction will continue on fine without me, and it was a great run. Thank you to all the great members that made it possible.

~MineCat out
    It was good having you serve alongside me in the Imperium. Your legacy will not go forgotten.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    About the new Lazarus fleet~

Can I help? I've been looking for a change of ship color, but haven't wanted to build ships that would sit around on my singleplayer, unused due to not having a faction orientation...

Status
    Not open for further replies.