The Lazarus Imperium - Join the greatest empire of StarMade today!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    D

Deleted member 301635

If I had more than 1 and 1/2 members (no offence Dark) and decently sized ships, then I would fight for odium, but I don't,and I don't have TS either, so I doubt that they would accept me.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I say wild card because they are unallied and being such a big power can easily change things if they so pleased.

Also DFN actually makes pretty good stuff. The best Strategist never makes assumptions based on past events and intelligence

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I say wild card because they are unallied and being such a big power can easily change things if they so pleased.

Also DFN actually makes pretty good stuff. The best Strategist never makes assumptions based on past events and intelligence
    Lol we don't make assumptions

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2

Assumptions? Pff no, predictions based on recent intelligence? Hell yeah.

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    Starmade forum unofficial rule #1: Everything Zoro or TwoNiner says is provocative or insulting. Even if they are telling a completely unrelated joke about fluffy kittens.
    *Ignores unofficial rule 1 as neither of Zoro's or TwoNiner's recent statements in this thread were considerable as "provocative" or "insulting"*

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Good to see you guys getting back into the swing of things. I also didn't read anything on this thread after October 1st, but my response can be summed up as "What'd I do for you all to hate on my? :("

Reaction score
    Username: 8pete8

Requested Class: Pilot

Why I want to join: I would like to play with a group of chill people and serve the greatest empire of starmade.

Short information about me: Fairly skill with small fighter ships.

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    Username: 8pete8

Requested Class: Pilot

Why I want to join: I would like to play with a group of chill people and serve the greatest empire of starmade.

Short information about me: Fairly skill with small fighter ships.
    Accepted.
    We are chilly indeed.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    It also does roasted ships while on an ice planets but thats a story for later. (EH v Other)

Status
    Not open for further replies.