The Khanid Domain

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    ohk.

Im tired of this bullshit, if yall wanna keep up a shitstorm, take it to teamspeak or a different thread.
    THIS IS A RECRUITMENT THREAD GOD DAMNIT!

Don't make me make a new one.
    Use the NP tag and you are able to delete posts inside your own post sir.

Reaction score
    K Deleted every post related to the shitstorm but not to recruitment.

If yall want to argue over spies and shit, make a new thread. Don't plague mine.

Reactions: Lecic

Matt_Bradock

The Shrink
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

I regretfully inform the public, that since Eurocorp dissolved and ridik_ulass was removed from command, by our standing clause we are no longer part of the reformed Odium Pact, and we as Khanid Domain will distance ourselves from, and will not support or partake in, their and their affiliates' actions ingame or on the forums. shadowcrusnik please edit the thread title back to Khanid Domain, as Eurocorp no longer exists.

Reactions: Lecic

Matt_Bradock

The Shrink
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Alright folks. Since he doesn't get half the hype he deserves, I decided to try create some here for Jeryia and his StarD wrapper and Ares mod that is basicly an alternative (a much more interesting alternative) to battle mode.
    2 teams fight each other to destroy the faction module on the other's main base. Controlling the 4 recycler outposts is crucial to win though, since your starting money (server has buy with credits settings for blueprints) will only be enough for smaller vessels by default, and you need to get through a lot of shielding to kill the enemy base, or stay alive long enough to board it. You generate credits over time, but that is hugely amplified by the outposts if you control them.

So far, every time we had enough players to play, we had some really intense battles, and some great boarding action happened as well. So, if you want to have some real good fun, the address of the live test server is
    pebble.dynalias.net:4242
    and it will be up until 12:00 MST (2PM EST, 8PM CET) this Sunday (1st of November)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    It was pretty fun. Had some issues with the other team deciding to set their spawn inside our base, which is kind of cheesy beyond belief. But its a solid concept and should be pretty good in the future.

Matt_Bradock

The Shrink
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    karkinosz said:
    It was pretty fun. Had some issues with the other team deciding to set their spawn inside our base, which is kind of cheesy beyond belief. But its a solid concept and should be pretty good in the future.
    It was not their decision, it was a wrapper bug: upon team change the spawn wasn't set to the other team's base.

(Set up some rapidfire turrets or small drones to spawncamp the guy. Maybe even set them to aim at astronauts for added giggity)

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    It was not their decision, it was a wrapper bug: upon team change the spawn wasn't set to the other team's base.
    No. You spawn outside the station by default. You have to purposefully set your spawn INSIDE the enemy base to spawn there.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    1. Ingame name: Occarina
    2. Starmade Dock forum name: Occarina
    3. Age (at least say whether or not you are over or under 18 if you do not wish to specify) 19
    4. How long have you been playing Starmade? (So we can know how much we will need to teach): Since before nasszone went down
    5. Have you played any other sandbox/space games? (if yes, which ones?):
    6. What role would you prefer in the faction? (e.g. Mining, Construction, Combat, etc.): Any
    7. Do you have Teamspeak and a working microphone?:
    8. Why did you pick Khanid Domain? (Just a sentence or two is fine): Kinhad is a respectable faction with well trained members and a good reputation

Reaction score
    Occarina Accepted as Initiate.

We are currently based in the SS server. Hop on, someone will throw you an invite (*cough* Matt *cough*)

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Occarina Accepted as Initiate.

We are currently based in the SS server. Hop on, someone will throw you an invite (*cough* Matt *cough*)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1447048136,1447048036][/DOUBLEPOST]Occarina Accepted as Initiate.

DOUBLE POST!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
    I never even clicked the button twice. I clicked it, the site lagged, so i closed the browser and reopened and it was fine with a single post. Then i go to edit the front page and this pops up XD