The Khanid Domain

Reaction score
    Hi I'm Lady Osu
    I have not played many other sandbox games.
    did a lil of space engineers
    i am 15, female and wants to find a place in the group where i will fits.
    Ingame name is Lady_Osu
    I havent been playing long but know the boundaries of the system and how to make ships.
    I have a working microphone but have horrible social anxiety regarding my personal space :(
    i just got team speak :D
    picked khanid because ASM offered me the offer of joinings and because i am completely new to the faction scene i accepted and because you seem like nice peoples.

P.S if you have nots noticed i have a horrible habit of putting the letters s where they don't belongs.

Reactions: ASM and Lecic
    Reaction score
    Sorry for replying so late. I will be on Teamspeak tomorrow from roughly 5pm-10pm Pacific Standard Time. Click here for a Timezone converter. Be prepared to answer a few questions.

With the objective recruitment part out of the way. You shouldn't see any issues comin in. If you are new to the game everyone here will help you learn it better. I still learn things myself from time to time. Also, don't worry about the s thing, we still get the message.

Personally, I think its cute :P

Reaction score
    That interview may happen whenever an officer is present, actually. For example, now.

Edit: Lady Osu has been approved. Welcome to the Domain.

Last edited:

Matt_Bradock

The Shrink
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Today (Friday, 2015.09.18) 22:00 GMT, Shattered Skies held a Free For All Arena PvP competition. The event host, Guthris was kind enough to supply all of the contestants with uniform ships and a locked sector.

ASM and I entered on behalf of Khanid Domain, but in fairness, we didn't gang up on anyone else.

Unexpectedly, even for me, I managed to be the last man(and ship) standing, bringing home the 1st prize trophy AND a copy of the ship we all flew.
    The base of the trophy is made of redwood, now only obtainable and placeable by admins, in case anyone would question the trophy's origin (a very nice touch in my opinion).

Reactions: Lecic

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    The close up of the trophy words is still not close enough.

Reaction score
    Hello there Khanid, I am Relcodem... you might have seen me on chat.. and... yeah.
    My forum name is relcodem, and my ingame name is relcodem..
    17 years old, but feel a hundred years older.
    I have played some minecraft, hated it due to its crappy performance and lack of space, tried space engineers but it wouldent run on my old comp with any sort of acceptable frame rate.
    I am a person who specializes in systems and ship design (More explained below)
    I do have a working microphone and team speak.
    I wish to sign up here because, well I left EH due to the fact I was left out of the loop for a while and wish to start a more dedicated operation.
    I Signed up early 2015 and since then have the inability to build from scratch due to my perfectionism (A common issue with me and sandboxs)

However, in return I have focused all my efforts into design and systems knowledge, amassing quickly all things related.

Aside from rails... or logic.... I could not seem to get ahold of those subjects, watched the videos and such but could never keep the info stored.
    As my slogan goes, "I can improve on perfection"

Nuclear Doughnut

A Radioactive Pastry
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    To my Friends in KD. I request an Audience with your leader both Leanson and Eurocorp leader Ridik. Not only to catch up on old times. But to also open diplomatic relations between 2 groups well known in Starmade.

Matt_Bradock

The Shrink
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Unfortunately, Leanson had RL problems so serious he completely vanished from Starmade for months, and I'm starting to have less and less hope we'll ever see him again...
    I'll tell Ridik you look for him. Though, I think he already knows. He's Ridik, after all.

Reaction score
    1. Ingame name
    Sha3es

2. Starmade Dock forum name
    Sha3es

3. Age (at least say whether or not you are over or under 18 if you do not wish to specify)
    Redacted, you will of course find out if you so chose to recruit me, but for now I will keep this a private fact. But I will tell you that I am old enough to live freely and attend a university.

4. How long have you been playing Starmade? (So we can know how much we will need to teach)
    I have had a love and hate relationship with the game. Mostly because I seem to join factions that have no clear directions, which leads to boredom. I have been playing since 2013 but I had lost the account I had on the old site. I am recently coming out of a 8 month absence and I am mostly in single player trying to regain some skills.

5. Have you played any other sandbox/space games? (if yes, which ones?)
    I have played, several as a matter of fact, and enjoyed a few of them. I started MC in alpha, got bored with it once it hit the main stream, then went on to feed the beast, a mod pack for the game. Additionally, I enjoy terraria, starbound, and a few other hardly known flight games.

6. What role would you prefer in the faction? (e.g. Mining, Construction, Combat, etc.)
    I will be honest, I prefer mining more than anything else right now because I have lost a lot of combat skills since my last major stint in a faction. I do not entirely mind construction either, but I will warn you I am a bit out of practice. I should also mention, I am a student of business and accounting, so I may be able to bring a few of those skills to the table if you would have me do so.

7. Do you have Teamspeak and a working microphone?
    I of course have a working miccrophone and I will be able to download what ever version of team speak you would require.

8. Why did you pick Khanid Domain? (Just a sentence or two is fine)
    Honestly, I feel that many of the other factions operate in fear of a return of certain elements of the community. I feel that this of course has led to mass paranoia in many factions, therefore I think I should perhaps join who ever will respond to me the fastest. With a hope that this means there would be less paranoia and more acceptance of new people into the faction of my choice.

Matt_Bradock

The Shrink
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    1. Ingame name
    Sha3es

2. Starmade Dock forum name
    Sha3es

3. Age (at least say whether or not you are over or under 18 if you do not wish to specify)
    Redacted, you will of course find out if you so chose to recruit me, but for now I will keep this a private fact. But I will tell you that I am old enough to live freely and attend a university.

4. How long have you been playing Starmade? (So we can know how much we will need to teach)
    I have had a love and hate relationship with the game. Mostly because I seem to join factions that have no clear directions, which leads to boredom. I have been playing since 2013 but I had lost the account I had on the old site. I am recently coming out of a 8 month absence and I am mostly in single player trying to regain some skills.

5. Have you played any other sandbox/space games? (if yes, which ones?)
    I have played, several as a matter of fact, and enjoyed a few of them. I started MC in alpha, got bored with it once it hit the main stream, then went on to feed the beast, a mod pack for the game. Additionally, I enjoy terraria, starbound, and a few other hardly known flight games.

6. What role would you prefer in the faction? (e.g. Mining, Construction, Combat, etc.)
    I will be honest, I prefer mining more than anything else right now because I have lost a lot of combat skills since my last major stint in a faction. I do not entirely mind construction either, but I will warn you I am a bit out of practice. I should also mention, I am a student of business and accounting, so I may be able to bring a few of those skills to the table if you would have me do so.

7. Do you have Teamspeak and a working microphone?
    I of course have a working miccrophone and I will be able to download what ever version of team speak you would require.

8. Why did you pick Khanid Domain? (Just a sentence or two is fine)
    Honestly, I feel that many of the other factions operate in fear of a return of certain elements of the community. I feel that this of course has led to mass paranoia in many factions, therefore I think I should perhaps join who ever will respond to me the fastest. With a hope that this means there would be less paranoia and more acceptance of new people into the faction of my choice.
    What timezone do you play from? Doesn't really matter other than determining who will be able to read you in on TS, but I'd like to know who to contact (or if I can do it myself in CET)

Reaction score
    What timezone do you play from? Doesn't really matter other than determining who will be able to read you in on TS, but I'd like to know who to contact (or if I can do it myself in CET)
    Ah I knew I was in fact forgetting something ! I am a CST zone

Matt_Bradock

The Shrink
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Ah I knew I was in fact forgetting something ! I am a CST zone
    Can you hop on to TS3 right now? I still have some time until I need to leave. use the Starside TS (sm.starside.space, pw is Empress)

Matt_Bradock

The Shrink
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Alright, Sha3es, welcome aboard!

Lady Osu, Relcodem, even if you two were the same dude, you'll be missed. (Kinda, lol. Impersonating a 14-year-old girl, Jaas? Rly? You perv.)