The Joint ASI/Splat-Khan/Mission Reloaded Shipyard

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Last I checked during the NPC faction update stuff was that they planned to renovate the stick shops and even had completed the build, just not implemented it yet, you can probably find picture somewhere.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Purchased!
    Last I checked during the NPC faction update stuff was that they planned to renovate the stick shops and even had completed the build, just not implemented it yet, you can probably find picture somewhere.
    It may be due to the Mandela Effect but I recall asking about the rod shops and the old stations and was told that they are being phased out in the universe update. Having said that, I cannot find the reply to my question now! If I am wrong then that is fine.

My original question also covered the old stations as they had not been converted to the new power then though I have seen bits of live streams where even these have seen some updates so maybe this is no longer on the cards? The trader npc faction do have a shop station that looks like a massively updated rod shop already.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Purchased!
    The chief won't be happy, if you scratch the landing pad :)

are you using shootout rails for launching the vipers?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Purchased!
    The chief won't be happy, if you scratch the landing pad :)

are you using shootout rails for launching the vipers?
    Indeed, but any landing you can walk away from is a good landing!

Yes, usual shootout rails for Viper launches. Nothing overly complicated in the launch logic. The loading logic is a bit more clunky however!