The Iron Core <[now recruiting]><[Rp Friendly]>"only death can bring peace"

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello we are the Iron Core, forged on the planet earth, for thousands of years until we were banished from our home land we wandered the galaxy looking for a home, unitl we found sector 13,13,13 our new home. we built ships and grew rich we entered a golden age. everything was fine till a deadly disease wiped out all but one... me, I traveled the galaxy as a mercenary and a trader and honed my skills in ship building and fighting tactics. Then i decided to bring back the Iron Core to roam the galaxy once again. After a while of searching only a few have joined the Iron Core so far, but we will grow stronger and our numbers shall rise.

Whoever was responsible for the destruction of my ship on Illusive will face death

Special thanks:

Unnamed25: for the crate and cruiser

Court:

Judge :

Executioner :

Jury:

Past wars:

none recorded

War status:

At war with herobrines army

Faction Rules:

• No griefing other factions bases or ships
    • Dont be a jerk
    • Follow your orders
    • Do not fire at ships unless ordered or within 2000 meters from our base unless you warned them and they keep going. if they fire at you can fire back.
    • respect allies
    • all who break these rules will be faced with imediate punishment

Chain of command/ranks

Leader-Brainbaobab

High Consul-

General-

Fleet Commander-

Squad leader-

Sargent-

Pilot-Lord-Darkness, Captain Sideguy,Dinosaw

Squad leader can take position as diplomat or engineer one of those or keep rank

Engineer Branch

Project manager-

Builder-imagerDEspirt

Engineer-Forest Gump, Admiralkio,imager smeg

Political Branch

Ambassador-

Diplomat-ScallopsnFries

Politician-Admiralkio, Dinosmaw

Fleet:

Forge Hunter

small class fighter fast and agile does well in ship to ship combat and patroling

Sreenshot: http://i.imgur.com/pNlOXHm.jpg

Olympus

Dreadnaught of the fleet large and can hold many ships

Forge Inferno

medium sized ship good on its own

security clearance:

T1: none-Scallopsnfries, Lord-Darkness

T2: plans and blueprints-

T3: Black list projects-

T4: locations of bases ships and IT-Brainbaobab

Status in the galaxy: Neutral with all factions

Freinds:

Enemies:

Galactic policy:

We will not assist 2 freindly factions when either of them are at war with eachother freindly factions are at war

enemies will be declared on attack or when a freindly is attacked

copy the application below pm me or comment the filled out application

Ign:

Role:

Past experiences with factions, servers, etc:

why do you want to join:

Describe yourself:

Time zone:

Severs Based on:

Nass

illusive

Chapter 1: the creation

The Infernus an ancient race of miners and warriors born on the sun, Drifting through space like pollen in spring waiting to land on the flower of earth. when we landed earth was like our Birth place. we hibernated through the times it was cold then we adapted to the climate of earth. we began to advance and develop flight through cosmic energy then the period of awakening power and greed got to our head decending into war. we focused on war and destruction, our technology of peace turned into destructiove war machines. because of these weapons the earth began to cool down causing other forms of life to grow they were savage beings were a plague to this race but we let them live out of pity. a mistake that will cost us greatly, many years after that the kingdoms began to spring up they destroyed everything then people who called themselves the romans waged war with us we were defeated there gods were to powerful and we were banished from our home then the Iron Core was created to keep something like that from happening again.

Chapter 2: the plague

100 years after the iron core was created a starnge event occured we lost contact with the forge our home. my sqaud was exploring a part of deep space unknown to us, we came across a planet named 113aer where we landed and discovered the inhabitants were missing. We left the planet we did not know what we brought with us when we returned to the forge it was just like any other day markets, shipyards, and artisans. I did not have much time because I had to go on another mission. I imediatly left and everything was going smooth till i was greeted by a strange signal from the forge one that I would remember forever HE......... the signal went dark and in the silence another signal .....LP....... I rushed to the forge in fear. it was to late the forge was in ruins bodies covered with a flesh eating parasite.

Reaction score
    Ign:LordDarkness

Role:pilot

Past experiences with factions, servers, etc:none

why do you want to join:I want to be a part of a faction that i can stay with

Describe yourself:I am a person who likes to pilot and test experimental ships

Time zone:Est

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ign: ScallopsF.

Role: Diplomatic branch.

Past experiences with factions, servers, etc: I have been playing on a few servers.

why do you want to join: a good faction needs a good diplomat i will be of great use to you.

Describe yourself: I can handle myself and i am very sensible person and i am not barbaric.

Time zone: Central

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    We will have to talk about you starting in the diplomatic branch maybe after a training mission we will talk about

placement in the diplomatic branch

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    This question was for you, is it not? and you are lucky that i did not take that as threat.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ign:Forest_Gump

Role:Engineer

Past experiences with factions, servers, etc:I used to own a faction

why do you want to join:I want to get into a small faction

Describe yourself:I am a person who has a great personality and a taste for Destruction

Time zone:Est

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    We are going to hold a contest who ever designs a good enough ship to carry at least 4 forge hunters will win a project manager spot and permission to have T3 clearence or become great allies with the iron core

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    Ign: Admiralkio

Role: Piloticial/Engineering.

Past experiences with factions, servers, etc: Used to run EndOfHumanity.

why do you want to join: Looking for an RP-friendly faction.

Describe yourself: a avid builder and dioplomat, always seeking to talk before going up into arms, slightly esstentric.

Time zone: EST

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    ign: imagerDEspirt

Role:engineer

Past experiences with factions, servers, etc: plade for 1 year did run a factions

why do you want to join: looking for a new way to plaw starmade

Describe yourself: good player whating to help people in need

Reaction score
    ImagerSmeg

role engineer / gather of supples

Have a lot of fraction experience but mostly in minecraft. Mostly single player in starmade.

i want to join because I enjoy the puzzle aspect of the game and the team approach.

i like exploring and gathering supplies with some construction that focuses more on the mechanics of the game than the artfulness of the structure .