The Infinite Legion

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    And this is why everyone calls you Thryn people forum warriors...
    Seriously, get ingame and shoot things instead of arguing on forums -_-
    on another note, was it not just Thryn that went ingame to shoot at Legion?

LordSidonus

Imperial Hivemind
    Reaction score
    Everyone with at least half a brain covers information with banners or blurs it out. That is called common sense, Nauvran. As for the quality? Blame youtube's cropping techniques, I'll likely tweak that soon however as I do not want anyone to be confused as to how much damage Thryn received within the first few seconds. As for the covering of more than basic areas, Nauvran, I was far too lazy to uncover and recover them, so I left them covered. Don't like it? Make your own video of destroying a Magnolia ship. They're honestly too easy to break apart.

This battle started after Thryn's alt faction "Turkish Bards" war dec'ed The Infinite Legion on GenXnova.
    They simply were met with our standard response to such heretical nonsense.
    I believe my footage shows more of what really happened, instead of a video of less than 2 minutes just showing the Magnolia taking damage and then a disappearing ship. Considering the warp back almost immediately? I rest my case.

In closing, I understand your feelings being bruised because somebody actually made a news update which showed your statements to be false, Thryn members, however despite the forums being your natural habitat and all, we have a very strict policy here in The Infinite Legion about telling truths of an engagement and actually engaging in honorable combat.

Have a nice day.

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Everyone with at least half a brain covers information with banners or blurs it out. That is called common sense, Nauvran. As for the quality? Blame youtube's cropping techniques, I'll likely tweak that soon however as I do not want anyone to be confused as to how much damage Thryn received within the first few seconds. As for the covering of more than basic areas, Nauvran, I was far too lazy to uncover and recover them, so I left them covered. Don't like it? Make your own video of destroying a Magnolia ship. They're honestly too easy to break apart.

This battle started after Thryn's alt faction "Turkish Bards" war dec'ed The Infinite Legion on GenXnova.
    I believe my footage shows more of what really happened, instead of a video of less than 2 minutes just showing the Magnolia taking damage and then a disappearing ship. Considering the warp back almost immediately? I rest my case.

In closing, I understand your feelings being bruised because somebody actually made a news update which showed your statements to be false, Thryn members, however despite the forums being your natural habitat and all, we have a very strict policy here in The Infinite Legion about telling truths of an engagement and actually engaging in honorable combat.

Have a nice day.
    What for? it's a game not real warfare. only half brained idiots believe this is real war and focuses so much on keeping every darn little thing secret so the opposite faction don't know what to do.
    You can't blame youtube for bad editing :P
    Damage to an ARMOUR tank?
    You could fix that by making smaller banners to only cover the necessary parts you lazy bugger.

And again with the passive agressive stand, typical odium and vaygr allies ._.
    There wouldn't be any darn forum warrioring if you would all just stop talking so bad to each other, just play the damn game, have fun, list up what happened if you really want to, dont lie about it and most important of all, just have fun.
    This, all this here, this is not fun, not for anyone.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!

Have a nice day.
    If you hadn't jumped at the convenient timing where your shields almost went down I'd believe you would have taken a beating. Magnolias are armor tanks afaik so killing it's shields weren't relevant.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    You're Inhibitors are shit, remember how we have your BPs?

Yeh, we looked at your ships, they are terrible target practice, let alone warships
    Even a shitty inhibitor prevents you from "accidentally" firing off your JD.

that curbstomp tho, infinite legion really put them in their place
    >scratch some paint on an armor tank
    >call it a curbstomp

Reaction score
    If you hadn't jumped at the convenient timing where your shields almost went down I'd believe you would have taken a beating. Magnolias are armor tanks afaik so killing it's shields weren't relevant.
    By the time his shields were down the thryn ship had lost 1/3 of its armor and some of its hp, considering the abaddon was an armor tank, had he not jumped out the magnolia would have died. But since he jumped out he could just come back later and kill it with out taking any damage.

LordSidonus

Imperial Hivemind
    Reaction score
    If your members are so rustled, Lecic, you could always hop off the forums, hop onto GenXnova and have an Abaddon vs Magnolia rematch.
    Oh, wait, I'm sorry that actually involves doing something productive and not hiding behind uninformed sympathizers.
    I apologize for my forgetfulness of your feelings... :/

Reactions: Gonzalo

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    By the time his shields were down the thryn ship had lost 1/3 of its armor and some of its hp, considering the abaddon was an armor tank, had he not jumped out the magnolia would have died. But since he jumped out he could just come back later and kill it with out taking any damage.
    Who the hell are you...

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    25% is not a third. That's a fourth.

If your members are so rustled, Lecic, you could always hop off the forums, hop onto GenXnova and have an Abaddon vs Magnolia rematch.
    Oh, wait, I'm sorry that actually involves doing something productive and not hiding behind uninformed sympathizers.
    I apologize for my forgetfulness of your feelings... :/
    Nauvran and Thadius aren't Thryn members, genius. I'm not sure why you're calling us "forum warriors" when you're doing more "forum warrioring" than I am.

The Judge

Kill me please
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    tbh I think the extremely loud music in the combat video was to cover up the audio that The Infinite Legion was putting out, however high pitched it was. I'm probably just stoking the fire so I'm just going to leave....

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    No offense, but I'm seeing more flame/forumwarrioring out of OAS and Odium than just about anyone else.