Herein you may learn of us.

-RANKS-

The Imperial Hivemind: LordSidonus

Overseer: Gandrac, Timeh

Harbingers: Rashala, AcTaviousBlack, Az1

Sovereigns: austinator13, NikolaTeslaX, Dragosanna, Deatross,

Acolytes: Always Changing

Fledglings: Too Many

There are many factions of which have been assimilated into the Collective. They themselves hold their own leadership appointed by the Collective itself.
    The servers of which we reach shall be listed from primary downward.

Primary: Light vs Dark

Secondary: GenXnova

Tertiary: Starmade Online

Quaternary: To-Be-Announced

The requirements to be met for any who wishes to request entry within the Infinite Legion are as follows.

Intentions:
    Previous Affiliations:
    In-Game Names:
    Servers Active On:
    Goals:

We are a PVP faction which holds only our own interests as our primary directive.
    We also do not tolerate childish actions or behavior and shall respond to such things with brutal force. Those whom also wish to harass, attack or in any way irritate the few factions we are aligned with shall be met with our utmost brutality. If there is any form of question that you, the reader, wish to ask then feel free. Free speech is not illegal.. yet.

"Peace is a lie"

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Going to add, elwyn currently does not exist. So are you keeping that as second? Or holding out for doughnut to deliver?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Great, another Odium wannabe Welcome to the world of starmade factions. I wish you luck in your endevors. Insert some wise sounding advice here.

LordSidonus

Imperial Hivemind
    Reaction score
    Great, another Odium wannabe Welcome to the world of starmade factions. I wish you luck in your endevors. Insert some wise sounding advice here.

I find that quite amusing. We are familiar with that group and in no way are attempting to mimic them nor did we get any form of inspiration from them. Our persona has been the same since we started out last year and had been decided upon long before we had even been aware of their existence, however up until recently I was very reluctant to actually make any official postings in the forums due to a lack of interest for the forum based community at that moment in time. I do appreciate your welcome however, we wont be going anywhere any time soon.

Going to add, elwyn currently does not exist. So are you keeping that as second? Or holding out for doughnut to deliver?
    I do believe Doughnut will bring something back from the ashes of that place and in which our claims are already staked for such an occurrence.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I do believe Doughnut will bring something back from the ashes of that place and in which our claims are already staked for such an occurrence.
    The server is pretty much all set the question of funding and actual funds are whats keeping it from going up.

LordSidonus

Imperial Hivemind
    Reaction score
    UPDATE

All Infinite Legion ships from the range of small drones all the way to our battleships are being updated to commemorate the arrival of the Imperial Capital Palace on our home server GenXnova. During this event we shall also be revealing our latest titan, "Abaddon" on the server as well.

Concerning political relations, we have been developing guardian weapons and improving the Imperial Star stations in order to protect our interests on GenXnova with smaller factions joining the game and falling under our protective and ever watchful gaze.

An updated list of those factions which have assimilated into the Legion's ranks as a part of the multi-faction Hive Mind shall be placed within the original post along with updated photographs of our ships showcasing more of the armadas at our disposal.

- LS

Reactions: Unnamed25

LordSidonus

Imperial Hivemind
    Reaction score
    WEEKEND UPDATE

Due to a serious feeling of burnout from StarMade, some events have been postponed for the Infinite Legion's roster. A massive resource pool shall be allocated for this weekend's event on GenXnova rather than an immediate reveal event. After long discussions with other OAS members, much faith in the game as a whole has been damaged, the result of serious issues not being properly amended and stagnation within different communities leaves the question of StarMade's future a severe block on creativity and ambition, thus forcing most immediate plans to settle for a mild postponed status rather than being rushed out the door.

On another note, due to a recent reset of one of the Legion's alternate servers, resources and time have been allocated to assist DragonLord in the re-establishing of a subjugate faction once more on his primary server. At the end of this event roster, a promotion may be in order if he can pull from the previous events and allocate members and resources to a truly established organization to perpetuate Legion agendas.

Stay tuned for more updates as matters escalate and progress. There shall nonetheless be an update to the ship roster as well as a shuffle in different rankings and allocated leadership for each of the subjugate factions on other servers alongside a fully filled fleet detail on each server that is claimed as a permanent position for the hive that is The Infinite Legion.

- LS

Zyrr

Chronic Troublemaker
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    This thread and everything in it blew me the fuck away.

Wow.

Reactions: LordSidonus

LordSidonus

Imperial Hivemind
    Reaction score
    UPDATE

We have not had many forum-based updates as of late for the reason that our priorities are actually server-side and not on the forums. A great deal has transpired since the last post however, so let's recap that.

• 1: A complete overhaul and reworking of most of our Imperial armada for GenXnova.
    • 2: The idiocy of some people whom shall not be named sending lag-fests left and right.
    • 3: A most recent curb-stomping of Thryn Monarchy's "alt" faction the Turkish Bards on GenXnova.

However, a whole page-rework is in progress adding better detailed listings of our vessels, primary operation locales etc. In the mean time, I felt it was necessary to point out a few things on the third tab. As it would appear that Thryn has stooped to an all new low by outright re-taking our recent crushing of their petty resistance and trying to say that we bolted from battle.

I shall dash these rumors with hard-evidence to the utmost contrary, as our previous skirmish combatants of the Vaygr Empire can attest, Infinite Legion Abaddon classes do not warp out of battle unless there is an utmost need of a relog due to StarMade getting clogged up. I shall make note that in the previous battle with Azeriah, I was quite furious that my jumpdrive was hit instead of my weapons array, as both are right next to each other and I can even provide evidence of that if absolutely necessary. However, I believe the footage shall speak for itself.

Make sure to leave the Annotations on for this as there are information bits placed in for the ease of the viewer to understand the plethora of Imperial operations going on at the same timeframe.

More updates to come as soon as time is made available for the StarMade forums.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    I shall make note that in the previous battle with Azeriah, I was quite furious that my jumpdrive was hit instead of my weapons array, as both are right next to each other and I can even provide evidence of that if absolutely necessary. However, I believe the footage shall speak for itself.
    It's rather difficult to "accidentally" jump out when you're being actively inhibed. Gotta purposefully hold that left mouse button down and then right click, you know? And I guess it's just a coincidence that you happened to jump out just as your shields got low?

Reaction score
    It's rather difficult to "accidentally" jump out when you're being actively inhibed. Gotta purposefully hold that left mouse button down and then right click, you know? And I guess it's just a coincidence that you happened to jump out just as your shields got low?
    You're Inhibitors are shit, remember how we have your BPs?

Yeh, we looked at your ships, they are terrible target practice, let alone warships

LordSidonus

Imperial Hivemind
    Reaction score
    As Imagination01 stated, your inhibitors are only useful against maybe a 30k block ship.
    With a fully charged drive it would take a full 25 seconds for you to bring my jumpdrive down by 1/8th of its capacity.
    Considering I tab between them as my hotbar is scattered with things all over, usually the drive remains charged.
    Your statement remains invalid, as it would not even be logical to warp out considering I had your Magnolia class dead to rights.
    I don't see how you cannot recognize that, I had hoped the amount of parts flying off of that ship within the first three seconds of engagement was a sign enough.

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    UPDATE

We have not had many forum-based updates as of late for the reason that our priorities are actually server-side and not on the forums. A great deal has transpired since the last post however, so let's recap that.

• 1: A complete overhaul and reworking of most of our Imperial armada for GenXnova.
    • 2: The idiocy of some people whom shall not be named sending lag-fests left and right.
    • 3: A most recent curb-stomping of Thryn Monarchy's "alt" faction the Turkish Bards on GenXnova.
    However, a whole page-rework is in progress adding better detailed listings of our vessels, primary operation locales etc. In the mean time, I felt it was necessary to point out a few things on the third tab. As it would appear that Thryn has stooped to an all new low by outright re-taking our recent crushing of their petty resistance and trying to say that we bolted from battle.

I shall dash these rumors with hard-evidence to the utmost contrary, as our previous skirmish combatants of the Vaygr Empire can attest, Infinite Legion Abaddon classes do not warp out of battle unless there is an utmost need of a relog due to StarMade getting clogged up. I shall make note that in the previous battle with Azeriah, I was quite furious that my jumpdrive was hit instead of my weapons array, as both are right next to each other and I can even provide evidence of that if absolutely necessary. However, I believe the footage shall speak for itself.

Make sure to leave the Annotations on for this as there are information bits placed in for the ease of the viewer to understand the plethora of Imperial operations going on at the same timeframe.

More updates to come as soon as time is made available for the StarMade forums.

That video is horrible to look at with all those darned banners ._.
    Also could you be more passive agressive? Seriously this is just a game.

Reaction score
    That video is horrible to look at with all those darned banners ._.
    Also could you be more passive agressive? Seriously this is just a game.
    every1 has banners to cover up they're weapons and stats. plus not every1 is rich to have a good computer.

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    You're Inhibitors are shit, remember how we have your BPs?

Yeh, we looked at your ships, they are terrible target practice, let alone warships

And friendly reminder, the ships that are armor tankers only start taking meaningful structure HP damage when their armor bar reaches the 10% range.
    Need to do a little more than "scratch paint" by killing the shields, because the shields are an afterthought on those builds.

Also nice logic swarmers, must be great when flying with teammates kek.

Reaction score
    And this is why everyone calls you Thryn people forum warriors...
    Seriously, get ingame and shoot things instead of arguing on forums -_-

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    every1 has banners to cover up they're weapons and stats. plus not every1 is rich to have a good computer.
    why on earth would you cover the stats on the enemy ship? why would you cover up the entire right side? I can understand the stats for passive effects and the hotbar but the rest is just stupid and makes the video unwatchable.
    also that horrible clipping is horrible.
    Aaaand pc specs has nothing to do with what I was talking about
    [DOUBLEPOST=1457132444,1457132398][/DOUBLEPOST]
    And this is why everyone calls you Thryn people forum warriors...
    Seriously, get ingame and shoot things instead of arguing on forums -_-
    this time it was this faction that started not Thryn. Thryn just posted a post about being attacked/attacking someone. Legion here was the one on the assault here on the forums.

Reaction score
    that curbstomp tho, infinite legion really put them in their place