NP The Helkan Imperium - Recruitment Open

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    Yeah, would increase the risk of getting ganked.
    That would of been exciting! Comrade and Geeks forces would of pulled through though, without a doubt.

On the scale of 1-10, how BORED do you need to be to organize a combined raid against pirates?
    Not dissing, but are there really no one to fight on SS?
    It would be like Germany invading France, or the Union invading the Confederates. And a lot of just staring at homebases.
    Besides, this was kind of a training run, and to see how well our factions could respond, organize, and deploy, in 1 hour. It was a mess, it was chaotic, and we found some things we could do better! Like, EH had more ships than pilots, HI had more pilots than ships, and not many people knew how to work the galaxy map or how to look for warpgates.

We also learned that schema needs to fix warpgates randomly not wanting to work. come on.

I don't know about HI's side, but we had lots of our pilots gain experience. Birdman had never even been in a fight before, and we had stuck him in an unfinished ship that we were pretty sure might of had weapons. He did alright!
    Geek learned some stuff I am sure, I don't know how many fleet ops he had been in before this, but I know he is more experienced than me. His close ranged Neb-B helped take off some of the heat from HI's long ranged vessels.
    I learned and relearned a lot! I haven't been in a fleet fight for MANY months, and haven't even fought pirates for about a month or so. Just building ships, structures, and hulls, while mining for resources in my faction. Even though I gave up my combat ship to make this whole operation work (as in fixing the damn gates in a fast jump ship), just being in the same sector with all the missiles flying was cool and "monkey see's monkey doo's".

Fighting with a fleet of small to midsized vessels is a whole lot more fun than 1-2 very large ones. :)
    I kinda want to make more mid sized designs now because of it.

Reactions: Winterhome
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Meanwhile I learned that having strong political opponents in Helkan Reichsregierung means unexpected shield loss during battle against enemies that shouldn't be capable of doing so, which can potentially lead to death.

Such is life in Helkan Reich.

Heil Helkan

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Meanwhile I learned that having strong political opponents in Helkan Reichsregierung means unexpected shield loss during battle against enemies that shouldn't be capable of doing so, which can potentially lead to death.

Such is life in Helkan Reich.

Heil Helkan
    I still have no idea how you managed to get a corax damaged, its a good thing you were flying one thou, any other ship and you might have been dead.

Tunk

Who's idea was this?
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Thats pretty cool seeing that amount of variety deployed on short notice.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I look forward to meeting you on the battlefield, preferably not in a cloaked this time :p
    Haha well I'm working on a frigate, just don't have much design time with 40hrs a week at my job on top of 20hrs a week at school, gahhhh o_O I'm working on it though! I don't wanna have a fleet made of ugly box ships either though ya know? lol

Reactions: Planr
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    Haha well I'm working on a frigate, just don't have much design time with 40hrs a week at my job on top of 20hrs a week at school, gahhhh o_O I'm working on it though! I don't wanna have a fleet made of ugly box ships either though ya know? lol
    For real, hit us up when you're ready for a pitched battle. I'm down for a good fight.

edit: and pls stop shooting out the warpgates we're making them for the greater good of the galaxy

Last edited:
    Reactions: TwoNiner
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    For real, hit us up when you're ready for a pitched battle. I'm down for a good fight.

edit: and pls stop shooting out the warpgates we're making them for the greater good of the galaxy
    Not me man, I am totally with y'all when it comes to using warpgates for the greater good of the Galaxy, trust me, I've got some fast warp ships but it's much easier to use gates lol.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Looks like it might be time to crack out some good old fashion defense platforms. Problem is that means our enemies probably wot be able to use them :/

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Looks like it might be time to crack out some good old fashion defense platforms. Problem is that means our enemies probably wot be able to use them :/
    Well, your enemie's turrets would probably blow them up anyways, even if they don't want to. Besides, protection can't hurt :P

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    Yo dawg, I heard you guys are having a bit of pirate troubles as they are besieging your base. If you ever need assistance, just ask, and we can help out :P

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Kek, the stations are not doing any damage, they're just causing massive lag and fighting them back is not fun at all.

Edit: It seems to be over, I guess?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Well... they kinda despawned because the server is shitting its- Actually, YEAH, Imperial forces stomped on the dirty pirate hordes! Heil Helka!

In other news...

The Sunderer class Miner and Logistics Vessel of the Red Lancer fleet has been completed and deployed on the Shattered skies server.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Well... they kinda despawned because the server is shitting its- Actually, YEAH, Imperial forces stomped on the dirty pirate hordes! Heil Helka!

In other news...

The Sunderer class Miner and Logistics Vessel of the Red Lancer fleet has been completed and deployed on the Shattered skies server.

Looks pretty legit FrankRa! I like the design. Will it be a combat ship as well or are the turrets just for defense?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Helkan ships are never caught unawares, even a miner is expected to be able to hold its own.