NP The Helkan Imperium - Recruitment Open

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    Congratz on seeing good combat. It's interesting seeing so many different styles of vessel all flying under one flag. Are there plans to keep this variance of style or to move towards one unified look?

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    Congratz on seeing good combat. It's interesting seeing so many different styles of vessel all flying under one flag. Are there plans to keep this variance of style or to move towards one unified look?
    Right now we're using what's available to us but we're working towards the goal of a standardised fleet makeup but each fleet will have its own personal character

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    It was just us using the arsotzkan remnant's ships for the last time before the reset.

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    Will you have a 1st fleet, a 2nd fleet, a 5th fleet, etc etc? Or will it be more like task forces? The EE Carrier Group, the SS Carrier group, etc etc? That way, the looks between different fleets/forces/groups may be different, but the looks inside of each of them is the same style.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    All fleets currently operate on the same server, and the only difference between fleets are their ship playstyle. for example my fleet, which is the fleet of Absolution, focuses mainly on slower moving heavy tanking ships.

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    Huh, that will be cool to see. I wish you guys the best of luck, and may our wars be brief and viscous!

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    ... Did Planr really just give everyone a creative symbol?
    >_>

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Mmm, last time I did this I was banned for 2 weeks for "abusing the rating system"

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Will HI have a shipyard thread to promote their ships? (Fleet of Absolution has one already I guess since DHS)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Will HI have a shipyard thread to promote their ships? (Fleet of Absolution has one already I guess since DHS)
    Well idk about the rest of these guys but I prefer for the public (because our potential enemies are out there) to know as little about what they'll face in battle as possible.

AtraUnam

Maiden of crashes
    Reaction score
    • Railman Gold
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    Any chance you can keep a spot open for me? My current faction (Khanid Domain) appears to be falling apart due to lack of communication between its leaders and it would be nice to be able to have somewhere to go if the whole thing collapses.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    Any chance you can keep a spot open for me? My current faction (Khanid Domain) appears to be falling apart due to lack of communication between its leaders and it would be nice to be able to have somewhere to go if the whole thing collapses.
    Well this would be the place, there are a lots of good and experienced players in this faction. I am sure it will carve its mark in the History of Factions.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    We'd be happy to have you if the worse should occur.

Well this would be the place, there are a lots of good and experienced players in this faction. I am sure it will carve its mark in the History of Factions.
    Hopefully with laser beams.