The Greek Legion (disbanded)

Reaction score
    The Greek Legion Is now disbanded. I have joined The New Roman Empire and am no longer independent. My allies, values, and colors will stay the same. Look to the New Roman Empire's recruitment page for more

Last edited:
    Reactions: NaStral and aceface

Jebediah1

FlyingZeene_TNT, Emperor of NRE. (Scipio)
    Reaction score
    Here at The Greek Legion, we strive for peace. We will conquer lands spreading freedom and happiness, and we will destroy anyone who dares to try and take that freedom away from us. I, baclodrifr, and the founder of TGL, and I wish to maintain these values for as long as this game exists. TGL is a growing faction the is very new to SM, but not at all bad at the game. I have already made alliances and plans with several larger factions. If you wish to be a part of our journey, simply message me. There are no set rules or requirements for joining, but I will decide if you are fit to fight along side us.

Main servers: Brierie, FreaksRUs, and Light vs Dark (lvd)
    hey I'm leader of the New Roman Empire and this is now the second century BC. I demand a n n e x a t i o n

G

GDPR 302420

On behalf of the League of Australian Shitposters leadership; AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Reaction score
    Here at The Greek Legion, we strive for peace. We will conquer lands spreading freedom and happiness, and we will destroy anyone who dares to try and take that freedom away from us. I, baclodrifr, and the founder of TGL, and I wish to maintain these values for as long as this game exists. TGL is a growing faction the is very new to SM, but not at all bad at the game. I have already made alliances and plans with several larger factions. If you wish to be a part of our journey, simply message me. There are no set rules or requirements for joining, but I will decide if you are fit to fight along side us.

• How many members at the moment?
    • Does your faction operate using specific faction colors?
    • Faction flag/symbol/logo? Do you have one?
    • Any ships you want to/will use for faction fleet vessels? You don't need to make new ships if you haven't gotten any, however using an existing set of ships from the dock will help to build authenticity and cohesion in your fleet
    Here at The Greek Legion, we strive for peace. We will conquer lands, spreading freedom and happiness, and we will destroy anyone who dares to try and take that freedom away from us. I, baclodrifr, and the founder of TGL, and I wish to maintain these values for as long as this game exists. TGL is a growing faction the is very new to SM, but not at all bad at the game. I have already made alliances and plans with several larger factions. If you wish to be a part of our journey, simply message me. There are no set rules or requirements for joining, but I will decide if you are fit to fight along side us.

Are you the founder of TGL? From the above text one gets the impression that you wanted to say:
    "I, baclodrifr, and the founder of TGL both wish to maintain these values..." (assuming you are speaking about two individuals) OR
    "I, baclodrift, the founder of TGL, wish to maintain these values..." (assuming you are speaking about yourself)
    You mentioned yourself, the founder and yourself again...there's no need to do that.

Finally, you may want to elaborate on your "simply message me". From what I am aware you received a series of messages from a set of members of the LvD community eager to find out about your allegiances, alignment choice in the warlike LvD universe and discuss negotiation, which you did not reply to. Perhaps you would prefer discussing matters via your discord (I'm guessing that's MadCat?) or via starmadedock private conversations?

Reaction score
      • Any ships you want to/will use for faction fleet vessels? You don't need to make new ships if you haven't gotten any, however using an existing set of ships from the dock will help to build authenticity and cohesion in your fleet
      Are you the founder of TGL? From the above text one gets the impression that you wanted to say:
      "I, baclodrifr, and the founder of TGL both wish to maintain these values..." (assuming you are speaking about two individuals) OR
      "I, baclodrift, the founder of TGL, wish to maintain these values..." (assuming you are speaking about yourself)
      You mentioned yourself, the founder and yourself again...there's no need to do that.

Finally, you may want to elaborate on your "simply message me". From what I am aware you received a series of messages from a set of members of the LvD community eager to find out about your allegiances, alignment choice in the warlike LvD universe and discuss negotiation, which you did not reply to. Perhaps you would prefer discussing matters via your discord (I'm guessing that's MadCat?) or via starmadedock private conversations?

Thank you for the advice :D .I will update the post to answer the questions you have asked.
    (Im new to the forum so thanks for helping me out)

Last edited:

Skwidz

turtleStew
    Reaction score
    "we strive for peace. We will conquer lands spreading freedom and happiness"

We get to blow stuff up? That makes me happy!

Reaction score

We get to blow stuff up? That makes me happy!
    If you are interested in joining the follow the steps given by the original post (just message me using the SM docks personal message system)

Skwidz

turtleStew
    Reaction score
    Your faction seems a little conflicted. I might join. How many have?

Skwidz

turtleStew
    Reaction score

You will conquer with freedom and happiness or conquer by those things?

Reaction score

You will conquer with freedom and happiness or conquer by those things?
    The post says "spreading" meaning that we will "spread" freedom and happiness to lands which are not free and/or happy. Of course it not like starmade is that political, this is just to represent ancient Greek values.

TheDerpGamerX

Lord of Lawnmowers
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    I should probably say that the Greek Legion is part of The Grand United Holy Intergalactic Dovanic Neo-Romanic Imperial Ordained-Confederation and its Liberated Ducal Realms and is fully supported by the GUHIDNRIOCLDR in case of war or whatever.

Also buy my t-shirts

Reaction score
    I should probably say that the Greek Legion is part of The Grand United Holy Intergalactic Dovanic Neo-Romanic Imperial Ordained-Confederation and its Liberated Ducal Realms and is fully supported by the GUHIDNRIOCLDR in case of war or whatever.

Also buy my t-shirts
    aye how ya doing buddy