The Furon Empire (Recruiting)

Reaction score
    1.In-game name:
    ZettaX
    2. Position you want (miner, fighter, builder)
    Fighter
    3. A paragraph about yourself
    Basically i found this game while being bored and searching for games :p, and i love AI, and with the introduction of fleets i just wanted to create a carrier and put 300 drones on it.

That's not the entire paragraph, lol, I am 14 years old and my main language is spanish (Which is why you'll see that i don't speak english very well, allthough you might understand what i say in most cases), i learned english by studying and i haven't finished yet :p

I'm the kind of person who likes to drop 300 ai drones at somebody and just sit on their carrier and let turrets fire, i love automation, which is why it is hard for me to pick a position, since i may do multitasking at times (Like have a mining fleet, send the drones mining and continue hunting pirates), I hope you're ok with it
    4. Skills
    When it comes to skills, i got none, since i'm not so deep into the game, i don't have any strong points (As in, i'm not a specialized turret builder or anything related to building), But i will develop them in time, It's ok if you don't recruit me because of this, but the main reason i want to join the faction is to improve my abilities, since i can't really do much by my own (I have been playing alone in servers, creating my mining fleets and sending 10+ drones everywhere, and that's about it, never really dug deep into the game, but i'm looking forward to), I would love to have someone in the faction teach me how to do such things, and i'll try hard to stand out in the faction, since i don't have much experience (Allthough i'm not a complete newbie, Don't worry).
    5. Age (helps us limit our usage of profane words)
    Like i said, I'm 14 years old
    Start a forum conversation with me so we can talk.

Reaction score
    Faction News Update: The Dark Knights have declared war on the Furon Empire!

Reaction score
    Hi, i would like to join!

How to apply? Simple state you 1. In-game name
    Phillzot
    2. Position you want (miner, fighter, builder)
    Miner/fighter
    3. A paragraph about yourself
    I've been playing starmade on off for about 3 years now and I am deeply in love with the game and the potential that it has, that being said, Ive mostly played on SP and have never played with a faction/multi player server before. I hope to have a good experience :)
    4. Skills
    I'm pretty good with combat (I think) and I can manage fleets pretty well
    5. Age (helps us limit our usage of profane words)

Reaction score
    Announcing payment system for membership in the Furon Empire. No this is not real life money it will be in the form of in-game credits.

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    Announcing payment system for membership in the Furon Empire. No this is not real life money it will be in the form of in-game credits.
    You are introducing salaries?
    Nice.

Reaction score
    "Furon Recruits" faction created for new players so that they don't immediately have to be immersed in brutal warfare.

Reaction score
    1. In-game name: TheHunter111_1
    2. Position you want (miner, fighter, builder) Fighter
    3. A paragraph about yourself: Used to run a bounty service, have plenty of combat experience in ships of all sizes, as well is boarding and scouting.
    4. Skills: Scouting, Boarding, Combat in ships of all sizes
    5. Age (helps us limit our usage of profane words) Old enough that you can use any words you want

Reaction score
    Furon News: Second Fleet has been deployed to the Andari star system.
    Total Fleet Strength: 500 ships

Reaction score
    Wow, I'm sure server owners love that kind of cancerous drain on their hardware. You take a page out of the Bogatyr handbook or something?
    Fleets are all spread out so they don't derp up....been there done that learned not to cluster them up so they don't systematically crash the server every 10 minutes lol