Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Just saying, there are no swamps here in Iowa. Try the South-East coastline

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I bashed the Terran Empire then asked FTL for an alliance not the TR....

Reaction score
    Did you ever think about the reprocussions before attacking the largest group of peacekeepers in existance?
    The Galaxy Rangers have paid you a small visit.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: Thorodan

Age (will not matter much): 16

How long you have been playing:couple of weeks... (started after yogscast posted their vids... :P)

How confident you are in your skills: I am very confident. I have made some ships and with them i have allready shot down bigger ships with it and i feel quite capable in fights.

Rank you wish to get: As high as possible(general) But if i need to prove myself to get it then the highest available.

Previous factions: None, becouse the ones i have tried to join seems active on the forums but are never online in game and i have not gotten f invite :(

Skype name (if you are applying for higher ranks): erik.trydal1(silly ik xD)

How tough are you?: Depends on what you mean... I dont care about destroying others ships and lifework etc.(just like in the story). And in battle i usually doo quite good.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey there, I can;t join now because I\'m in the UGSC but if that doesn\'t work out this is my next choice!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    my voidwalker or remarker could take ur ship down, and i wount start with the calibur who has 4,5 k dmg per bullet (has 4 guns)

Reaction score
    IGN:Ghost

Age (will not matter much):20

How long you have been playing:4 days

How confident you are in your skills: very

Rank you wish to get: the best i can get

Previous factions: none

Skype name (if you are applying for higher ranks): Jacob.toole

How tough are you?:I ate a bowl of nails with no milk

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN:Factordog

Country/State of accommodation: South Africa (I do speak fluent english)

Skills: Played Eve online (so i got space fighting experience + tactics) + Other shooters, MMOs, currently a leader of a MGO (meaning a gaming clan that participates in online tournaments) I look for efficiency and practicality rather than to try show off, but i can still build quality

What have i built?: I focus around defense building (station etc) as well as work on leading small cruiser wings etc depending how big the Faction actually is. I prefer focusing around defense managing, or leading depending on what is really needed, i can also build

Have you got Skype?: Yes

Have you got Steam?: Yes

Have you got Teamspeak?: Yes + own a server

If none of above, best way we can contact you?: email me [email protected]

Application for class: Captain/Commander/Sergent....Also dont mind building if its required, or looking after a small wing of the fleet (Cruisers/fighters)

Why do you want to apply?(Brief): The reason id like to apply is because i have a great love for online MMO types of games especially space based games, and this goes right down my alley. I am a huge team player and enjoy working and helping others

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Due to the nature of my distance from servers due to country. It would be ideal for me to apply as colonel/captain...or even defense manager as to overview what is best for defense/tactician