THE DOMINION

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Oh thank heaven for seven ele- oh wait shit wrong slogan, take that off

THE D0MINI0N

In the coldness of space, and on an even colder ice planet turned space station, slaves mined the ice crystals for days without stopping. Given little food and forced to eat the hard ice for hydration, this was a fate worse than death for many. The pirates grew rich but careless and cocky over time. They built massive turrets, capable of destroying entire astroids in a matter of seconds, to protect their riches. But one day, a ship came heading straight for the pirate base. This ship looked as if it could hold thousands of valuable to-be slaves for the pirates. ''I want that ships thrusters blown to hell, then you jackasses are going to go tie up everybody on it that doesn't have a gun!'' yelled the Pirate captain over the pirates makeshift PA system. The scum manned the turrets and began firing at the ships thrusters. After ten minutes straight of firing, their SD HCT Power Modules were kentucky fried. The giant ship began firing, and a rain of lasers hit everything in sight. The pirates and slaves alike were either sucked out into the vacuum of space or melted alive by the godly power of that ships AMC cannons, and no survivors were left. The ship advanced, and salvage cannons began picking up all the valuable Ice Crystals the slaves worked for to the very last moments of their crappy lives. ''General, there were citizens on that station!'', a kind hearted Colonel said to her superior. ''We are a military, Colonel, not a charity'' replied the Commander. ''And if giving those slaves the easy way out was the price we have to pay to accomplish our goal, then so be it'' added the General. And it is the price they must pay, to finally get the entire universe under their grasp.

The D0mini0n is a military faction that seeks to extend its grasp of the universe as far as it can, not from trading, but from total war. We take what we want, from shooting down defensless space ships to annihilating other factions to get them to submit to the company and hand over any valuable resources. Imagine putting Pirates and the Army into a blender, then giving them the goal of total conquest of the universe, and you got us :D

RANKS

As you prove yourself, you will advance in the ranks. Nothing is permanent, and the rank you apply for will just be your starting rank. There is always a chance to be promoted. You will get promoted by answering questions for people, being active, and being useful/helpful. I tried hard to make the rank system as simple as possible.

COMMANDER (me) - Leader of the faction. Pretty much the coolest guy in the universe. He has a flying space dinosaur that can shoot AMC cannons out of it's eyes, and take out even the most worthy of spa- Okay, i'll stop.

GENERAL - Captains second hand men. You don't follow their orders, you are in big trouble. (3 slots available)

COLONEL - Loyal subordinates of Generals; They follow Generals orders with little hesitation, but aren't really required to call the Generals ''sir'' unless asked to. (2 per general, 6 slots)

CAPTAIN- Loyal subordinates to the Colonels, squad leader kinds of people (3 per Colonel, 18 slots)

PRIVATE - Basic soldiers, the backbone of a Colonel's squad (3 per Colonel)

RECRUIT - Noobies around here. Will be promoted fast, but not without proving themselves (Backup/Reinforcements)

RULES

1. Follow your superiors orders (obviously)

2. Do not have any affect to our factions politics unless you are a General or you are ordered to by a General

3. Adress higher ranks as ''sir'', at least when asking a question

4. Roleplay if possible

5. Have fun :D

HOW TO APPLY

IGN:

Age (will not matter much):

How long you have been playing:

How confident you are in your skills:

Rank you wish to get:

Previous factions:

Skype name (if you are applying for higher ranks):

How tough are you?:

Now that you read all that stupid bullshit, THE FUN STUFF!!! :D

server IP : starmade.nasszone.com:4242

WE WILL BE CONQUERING OTHER SERVERS TOO, BUT WE WILL START HERE

Reaction score
    you are an enemy of the Terran Empire and of The United Secret Star Empire

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Your embassy is at 3, 8, 8 on the Red Alert starmade server at 188.165.193.45:4262 and you have about as much money as a kid in China and your ship looks like something you dragged out of a swamp in Iowa.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    And who are the United Secret Star Empire people? They sound like a group of teenage girls out of an anime

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I laugh at the Terran Empire. I mean really, you are pretty much just one guy going around trying to make allies or enemies when really there is nothing going for or against you. Anyways, if you want to consider being allies FTL you can check Evolution out here: http://star-made.org/content/evolution-professional-bounty-hunters-i-private-server

Reaction score
    united secret blah blah blah are a cmobination of 3 or so factoins, we have new ships and everything

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    What do you mean \'\'we\'\'? You are a member of the Terran empire, which is probably even more degrading than the Secret Super Star Sausage-fest, and you couldn\'t even afford new ships that could even compare to my destroyer

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Also guys no spots are taken as of yet, so you have a higher chance of getting a higher rank if you apply now.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Quote Dendrake: \"I laugh at the Terran Empire. I mean really, you are pretty much just one guy going around trying to make allies or enemies when really there is nothing going for or against you. Anyways, if you want to consider being allies FTL you can check Evolution out here: http://star-made.org/content/evolution-professional-bounty-hunters-i-private-server\"

Bash a dude about nobody being \"for\" him then offer to be his ally.

not sure if stupid or.. stupid.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    What? I don\'t see how he is being stupid. He never bashed Zach for nobody being \'\'for\'\' him which, is actually pretty true, and he sure as hell never offered to be his ally.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    >//:translated message incoming

I am fleet master hella retro of the sangheili sect order of the journey of the covenant of races.

the sangheili under my command respect the dominions style and we unanimously agree that you will be spared from the purge before the great journey which you have earned a place with us on.

Fleet master out.

>//:message ends

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: nagol505

How long have you been playing: around 3 weeks but I have just recently created an account on the site to play multiplayer and I saw you in the public chat and thought I would give applying a shot!

How confident you are in your skills: I think I have gotten then controls down and could possibly pilot a small scout ship for you if you are looking to make a giant fleet!

Rank you wish to get: I would really just like to start off as a private but will prove my self and start off as a noob and would hopefully end up getting promoted to captain which is the highest rank I would wish to get! I would also like to help build a giant ship if you are looking to build a giant fleet like I said earlier.

Previous factions: well as I said I just recently created the account on the site and have not been a member of any other ones and I hope that this will be my first!

skype: I will think that private is not that high of a rank but if I get promoted I will gladly tell you my Skype privately so I do not receive any random Skype calls. I would gladly talk with other higher ranked officials in the factions.

How tough are you: well I consider myself quite tuff but I guess that would be decided by my peers of the faction.

p.s. I really hope you consider my application ASAP but no rush at all I will most likely send out another application in 2 to 3 days for another faction if I receive no reply again please highly consider my application I hopefully look forward to playing with you on a server :D

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    You are accepted! I will offer you a Colonel rank if you would wish to take it. Also, the \'\'How tough are you?\'\' is actually a Spongebob Salty Spitoon refferance and I just wanted to see how many people would get it lol

Reaction score

Playtime: Got this game at the begenning last month.

Experience: I would say I am best at Scouting and Harvisting but give me a turret and I got your back.

Previous Factions: None

Toughness: Will do whatever it takes to finish a mission

Reaction score
    IGN:ghostxbox

Age (will not matter much):16

How long you have been playing:1-2 weeks

How confident you are in your skills: Good at finding people\'s ships and bases. Can easily take down pirate space stations or just pirates for loot and credits.

Rank you wish to get:Does not matter to me.

Previous factions:None

Skype name (if you are applying for higher ranks): I\'ll only pm it to the leader.

How tough are you?: Tough enough said.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Age (will not matter much): 13/14

How long you have been playing: about 7 months or so

How confident you are in your skills: im alrigt not the best at the game but im ok

Rank you wish to get: captain

Previous factions: none

Skype name (if you are applying for higher ranks): iornsnake ( changing soon )

How tough are you?: im so tough im soft ( but really im fine im alright )