Nastral's Step Dad
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    The Dominion is now recruiting for the following roles,

Engineer/ship builder "Vorta"
    Soldier "Jem'Hadar" "Cardassian" "Breen"
    Merchant/Supplies "Kareema" "Dosi"

"The races listed in Quatation marks are for reference only"

Applicants may apply below by responding to this thread or via private message to me in this forum. Deviation from the form provided will cause your application to be immediately discarded.

One more consideration you must be able to speak in Ventrillo to join. Voice chat is quicker, easier, and more secure than in game chat and Ventrillo is our method of choice.

Bringing order to chaos through any means necessary is our goal.
    Genxnova Is our home server, But we are a multi server faction with outposts in many Quadrants of the universe.
    We also ask that all of our member be at least 16. Exceptions may be made in extreme cases but not often.

Application Form "Copy directly Do not Deviate!"

IGN:

Experience\Previous Factions or Servers:

Requested Role:

Do you have Ventrillo and a microphone?:

If the above is No Are you willing to get Ventrillo and a microphone?:

What Will you Bring to The Dominion? aka Why should we let you join?:

When are you the most active game wise?:

Last edited:
    Reactions: Unnamed25

bigdude601

Nastral's Step Dad
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    The first ship the dominion is gonna display,

The DMC Work Shuttle

An all around work class shuttle including Astrotech repair beams, Salvage cannons, And an anti personel weapon system. This Ship won't destroy our enemies But it does a grand job of cleaning up the battlefields afterwards. With a Warp 5 Engine this ship can even be used for short quick journeys to and from the battlefield. For a small ship it is very durable, A no frills around town work horse.

bigdude601

Nastral's Step Dad
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Well yes, it is a construction vehicle, It is bright to spot out. This is not a fighter or a stealth ship.

bigdude601

Nastral's Step Dad
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    The Dominion has been busy putting up outposts on multiple servers and hasn't had much time to work on its fleet, Currently we reside on Nasszone, Elwyn, Genxnova, MushroomFleet, and the start of an outpost on Redshift. If interested in joining us on any of these factions feel free to fill in the form above then either private message it to me here on the forum or reply to this thread with the App.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Nice shuttle-thing.

Glad to see some new factions coming around, things have been stale lately.

bigdude601

Nastral's Step Dad
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Well we aren't really new, we have been around since march, we are just now getting to the point of expanding/growing into more than one server and fleshing out the fleet after the last set of patches into a less rag tag group of ships and into more of a fleet. Up to now we just kinda minded our own business over at Genxnova.

Reaction score
    IGN: Quinny D

Experience\Previous Factions or Servers: I have built stations and bases as well as automated defenses for said locations. I am also skilled in modification to ship design for aesthetics and effectiveness
    Requested Role: Engineer/ resources

Do you have Ventrillo and a microphone?: I Have a mic but not Venttrillo but i can get one

If the above is No Are you willing to get Ventrillo and a microphone?:

What Will you Bring to The Dominion? aka Why should we let you join?: I Have decent mining and transportation skills as well as previous designs that were effective for both warfare and resource recovery

When are you the most active game wise?: During nighttime. East Coast Atlantic time

Last edited:

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    My... Gosh... It's a Dominion faction. Please tell me that a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship is in the works.

Anyway. I probably won't join you guys (I enjoy a bit of chaos every once in a while. Makes things more interesting.), but I look forward to seeing you out in the Final Frontier. :)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    well this might be interesting if you decide to follow what the dominion does in star trek since didn't they start a war with the federation if not i still don't want to be your enemy since i have seen one of your ships and it would not be fun trying to destroy it and besides your faction seems like a honourable one

bigdude601

Nastral's Step Dad
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Well We didn't technically start the war but thats a complicated issue :)

bigdude601

Nastral's Step Dad
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Not technically a fleet ship But something kinda neat. This is the Dominion Siege Drone. Clocking in at just under 225k blocks "Legal for the Genxnova server" With a 2nd version coming for other servers Tomorrow. Yes ladies and gentlemen those are turrets on the side. Credit must be given here to LordDagon32 The Engineer who put this Bad Boy together.

The central weapons system includes 2 rapid fire cannons, 4 Lock on missiles, 1 nuclear missile system.

The turrets each include 32 lock on missiles in penetration mode, 2 rapid fire cannons with a secret effect

Diamater of 203m

Last edited by a moderator:

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Looks like a giant Iconian probe. You should make a version that's just a massive EMP ray gun in a sphere.

Reaction score
    "Watch out! It's Neptune!!!!" "RUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!"

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    "Watch out! It's Neptune!!!!" "RUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!"
    Oh. For a moment I wondered what you were doing in an ST faction thread. :p

Either way. I ask again: Are there canon Jem'Hadar ships in the works? Because I've always wanted to see a Jem'Hadar Battleship in game. (An attack ship would be nice too.)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Oh. For a moment I wondered what you were doing in an ST faction thread. :p

Either way. I ask again: Are there canon Jem'Hadar ships in the works? Because I've always wanted to see a Jem'Hadar Battleship in game. (An attack ship would be nice too.)
    well since i have been scouting around there base i did see some kind of ship but i carried on without giving it a proper look but it did look Jem'Hadar like

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Not technically a fleet ship But something kinda neat. This is the Dominion Siege Drone. Clocking in at just under 225k blocks "Legal for the Genxnova server" With a 2nd version coming for other servers Tomorrow. Yes ladies and gentlemen those are turrets on the side. Credit must be given here to LordDagon32 The Engineer who put this Bad Boy together.

The central weapons system includes 2 rapid fire cannons, 4 Lock on missiles, 1 nuclear missile system.

The turrets each include 32 lock on missiles in penetration mode, 2 rapid fire cannons with a secret effect

Diamater of 203m

I think it is time to refit the octopus :/

Last edited by a moderator:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    i agree rimmer and the octopus is a siege platform which looks like star base 1 in the JJ star trek movies i have not seen it in starmade but i have seen some screenshots of it

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Thinking Positive
    Aww. I had hoped it was an actual octopus-looking ship... I should have known better >_>

-By the way, that sphere looks a bit - uuh - blue. And bland.-