The DFN- A Starmade Faction [RECRUIT ALL THE PEOPLE!]

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    history is made by the victor. Given the defeated kinda stays and doesn't go away. I would that that's a good idea thadius. Its members would have to be on many sides.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Thing is who has been around long enough and paid enough attention to do that.

Reaction score
    Thing is who has been around long enough and paid enough attention to do that.
    I wonder...

So tell me about this starmadian galactic war :u

Troller did not seem to remember much about it when I asked for ah.. totally.. not.. a wiki.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    So it all began on September 1st, 2013. *Flashback effect*

Trollerbobman, head researcher of the Rebel Alliance at the time, sabotaged our home base with aid from a Gold Squadron pilot named Biostrakk110 with the reason, I think being "unfairness" and harassment from members. They both formed their faction called "The Starmadian Galactic Navy" which joined the Brotherhood. I was the head faction of the U.A.F. (Unified Alliance of Factions) at the time, and I expected this war to be a full-out scale war, with many factions battling each other out. Instead, the result was a quick change in the name "Starmadian Galactic Navy" to "Starmadian Republic", and a giant embarrassing flame war that took up 10 pages on the D.F.N. thread (which was a part of the U.A.F.) and made half the work to make their thread have the title of being "The Largest Thread on StarMade Forums". FlyingDebris then made a "peace treaty" to end this flame war, and people were friendly... for a short amount of time...

Overall, it was the largest flame war to happen in StarMade history. :I

Reactions: ShawnR2000

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    ObiShawnKenobi Ah, the good old days, when everything seemed trivial.

Oddly enough, we're in pretty much the same state again. I'm waiting on NASS main for you to come over so we can fire off some rounds at you, you're making threats using underpowered ships from a whitelisted server. You have effectively taken up the position troller was in during that incident.

Last edited by a moderator:

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    ObiShawnKenobi Ah, the good old days, when everything seemed trivial.

Oddly enough, we're in pretty much the same state again. I'm waiting on NASS main for you to come over so we can fire off some rounds at you, you're making threats using underpowered ships from a whitelisted server. You have effectively taken up the position troller was in during that incident.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    When I ask all the former members about your faction, they say it's just weak and cowardly.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Guys... There's no weak or cowardly in a game. <-<
    Nothing has any real consequences. Insulting people only makes ya seem like a jerk over the internet, and makes people active in the same community dislike ya. Note, those whom are already considered disruptive, or jerks, are further ostracized by the rest of the community whom jump on the bandwagon. The opposite is not proven through further disruptive behaviour...

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    ObiShawnKenobi atleast we fought them.

everyone else please stop flaming. our faction forum being on the front of the most recent response page is great don't get me wrong, but taking up almost 6 pages with a pointless flame war is stupid and childish. if you want to fight go flame in a PM or find a server and actually fight.
    I might add that said flame war was started by ridik who is probably laughing his head off while he watches this with a big tub of popcorn

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Random Question out of Curiosity :u What is the DFN up to these days?
    I Know Debbie posted updates somewheres in this mess, but am too lazy to look for them * ^*

I ask cause I dont really see any DFN around 'sides Debbie - 3- Did They all fall asleep with Vaygr?

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Random Question out of Curiosity :u What is the DFN up to these days?
    I Know Debbie posted updates somewheres in this mess, but am too lazy to look for them * ^*

I ask cause I dont really see any DFN around 'sides Debbie - 3- Did They all fall asleep with Vaygr?
    Eh, we're mostly off doing build projects. About 75% of us are dicking around on minecraft waiting for either a.) for things to actually get interesting, or b.) the weapons update to roll around.

Either way, we just kinda don't have any real reason to be on a public server right now. We've got a crap ton of money, we have a base set up, we've got nobody attacking us for now, so we've kinda run out of things to do.

We still keep active in a string of PMs, discussing anything from the various sexual innuendos inside the Euphrates to our plans on expanding to a youtube channel and other games to recruitment to politics to other things.

Reactions: Creeper__God

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Minecraft eh? Seems alot of people Ran to Minecraft while they wait o -o And "nothing to do" is your own fault >:u

I've never understood why Factions strive to have these OP factory set ups, cause then they no longer have anything to do later :u

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Minecraft eh? Seems alot of people Ran to Minecraft while they wait o -o And "nothing to do" is your own fault >:u

I've never understood why Factions strive to have these OP factory set ups, cause then they no longer have anything to do later :u
    I've somewhat fled somewhere that I don't think anyone else went :x