NP The Blood Stained Empire

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    gosh i can't tell if master artificer is being sarcastic with that legalistic gate destruction "notice" post or actually serious.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    In response to the accusations of gate destruction, we refuse to accept any responsibility to these claims. We do not have time for such trivial tasks. Our faction benefits from the warpgates as well, seeing as we use a nearby wormhole to enter your territory directly. We have no need for gates save for the return trip. Thus why would we wish to destroy the gates, which would make us waste a large majority of time returning from the Helkan territories. This is the official response from the BSE. (will return to server when server is not dying a slow painful laggy death)
    Sounds like someone is hiding rammet deposits
    Well I know of a few areas near the Helkan Base I accidentally stumbled into after a scouting mission hehe.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Your faction has been added to "Newbies guide to factions V2.0" Which you can find here

You have the right to request this info to be removed or to be taken off the list
    You have the right to ask for the info to be updated with a version from yourself however this will be modified if any bias is detected to maintain the purpose of the thread

Thank you -Zackey_TNT

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    lmao what is that even supposed to mean

oh i see. thats p cool. haha nice

Reaction score
    Could you help the infant Galmiran empire flourish? we will provide you with our services in return!