The Armok - [INTERIOR PICTURES AND RAIL GIF]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I mean, I'm sure you have different ideas for those hiding turrets, because I'm going to use them for salvaging arrays. If you need any tips on what's best for the ship or where it might fit in on your ship the best go ahead and ask, because to be honest it was painful enough on my end trying to work with those angles. I can imagine in certain situations it would be even more difficult.
    Well, the turrets are going to be in very specific placements across the outer hull. The Leviathan is a replica from the game EVE online, only in 1/9th scale(because I can't make an 18 km ship... yet) so the missiles go in spots thats canon from the game. Also canon is the retractible turret ideas. Complicated, but sick as hell...

The really complicated thing though is the replica superweapon. Do you know if it's possible for missiles to travel further than 2km via an over slaved missile + beam combo?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Well, the turrets are going to be in very specific placements across the outer hull. The Leviathan is a replica from the game EVE online, only in 1/9th scale(because I can't make an 18 km ship... yet) so the missiles go in spots thats canon from the game. Also canon is the retractible turret ideas. Complicated, but sick as hell...

The really complicated thing though is the replica superweapon. Do you know if it's possible for missiles to travel further than 2km via an over slaved missile + beam combo?
    I'll be honest with you, you'll probably want to check out any other person who builds ships than coming to me for super-weapon advice. Keep in mind that I don't nor have I ever used weapon systems in my building. Maybe sometime in the future, but not as of yet.

Reaction score
    I think i see what you meant about wanting to share the really early versions. It sorta looks like you've encapsulated a much smaller ship.

It is an absolutely astounding look, and I can only hope you eventually release some of the later versions.