Tester App: CrazyVulcan

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    Hello Star Made community and developers,
    I would like to introduce myself for the purpose of one getting to know the community and take part in its growth. Second I would like to list out why I would like to help in testing and developing the game as it works its way in alpha and into beta.
    My skill set that I bring is one of a design background, all be it one of engineering. I am a CAD(Computer Aided Design) Systems Operator, currently unemployed but starting a training program here in Oct. that with luck will have a job placement ready for me when complete. I specialized in 3d modeling though I am young and still learning a lot of the polish skills. To put it simply, I would be more than happy to help in any capacity that I can.
    My experience on beta testing includes, Star Trek Online (Was heavily involved in the community pre beta and during. actually was one of the first 50 or so players invited on the server day one.) That is my biggest, also have experience helping with friends their small projects.
    I may not work in the video game market but what I do is not very dissimilar. I know the time constraints and all that goes into effective production. I have a good understanding of computers. Who knows, helping here I may learn about programing :P
    I have been making games for years, not computer games but board and other table top systems. I know a good system when I see it and also know how people think. In that I know how something contributes to the 'fun' factor. I am a wellspring of ideas, and also know that not all of them would work or are important at this time and can take that without any ill will.
    I tend to not be very busy during the afternoons and evenings EST (GMT-5). So feel free to ask any questions you may have. :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi and welcome to the community !
    I hope you'll like the game and have fun !

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    Hi,
    that sounds cool. I'll add you as a tester.