Terran Defense Fleet (Mass Effect+Star Trek+ Cruise Ship Build)

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    Just about finished with the exteriors of my future NASA style builds

Each ship was designed to carry out a different function/mission. The far right ship is an unmanned probe, the second right is a manned exploration ship (It has a re-entry module) and the second to the left is a colony ship. The ship on the far left is a modified space shutte, planned for "defensive purposes" and in-atmosphere travel. Still a lot of work needed on that one. To give an idea of scale, the "Sphere" ship is exactly 140 meters. the circular ring around it also rotates!

They were designed by me during a doodle session

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Wow, this stuff has come a long way since I last saw it. Amazing work.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    [DOUBLEPOST=1464545037,1464544903][/DOUBLEPOST]
    If I have one complaint, I'm not sure the yellow and orange accent colors are working together, maybe pick one?

EDIT: I saw your flight tracking board and thought you might make use of ToasterBorst's amazing holographics. They'll take your build to the next level.

TT Demo Platform - Display Demo 2, Holography & Holograffiti
    Yea I think you're right, they do clash. I'm gonna keep the yellow on the pods cause I like it but I'm gonna get rid of all the yellow on the outer hull. And yea I saw that! Problem is is that doing something like that would take forever and I dunno if it'd be worth it for something barely anyone is going to see. Maybe if I go back and polish things. As of now the board just has random flights I copied from some airport website.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Bit of a change in pace, I Just finished the stock model of my nebula class star-liner. At 140 meters, this is the largest of the Peregrine StarWorks fleet.

Dining Room:

First Class seating, with economy in the back

Due to the development of FTL travel and the shortening of travel times, the lower decks were able to be converted from cabins to entertainment areas, featuring a dance floor, dining rooms, and a bar. The remaining rooms were converted into cabins for VIP's and crew.

Up next will be the building of my other two concepts and painting the ship in various starliner colors. I think I might draw up some new concepts now that I've built the first one. There are some design aspects I might want to change in order to create more of a spaceliner look and less of an airplane. Either way, the airplane design will still be prominent, as I really like it.

Terra Core spaceyard also is now home to a yet unnamed rival luxury yacht company owned by BJammin. It appears that the commercial industry is beginning to develop on Serene Horizons, where this industry will go is yet unknown.