Systems Alliance

Reaction score
    image.jpeg
    The Systems Alliance is the representative body of Earth and all human colonies in Citadel space. Backed by Earth's most powerful nations, the Alliance has become humanity's military, exploratory, and economic spearhead. While the Alliance is relatively new to the galactic community, it has already made a name for itself, gaining humans an embassy on the Presidium. The Alliance is governed by a parliament based at Arcturus Station, which also serves as the Alliance's capital.

In game are goals are to protect users who are in need of military assistance. This Factions old name was the Alliance Navy. We have been active on the GenXnova server since it was first opened.

Systems Alliance Anthem:

Ships of the Sytems Alliance:
    image.jpeg

Recruitment:
    image.jpeg

We will accept anyone willing to join the Systems Alliance to join please send an email to me at [email protected] . Please watch the recruitment video befor sending the request thank you.

Attachments

Last edited:
    Reactions: Unnamed25

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    A'i Ataar, another Earth Alliance-type faction. Eventually you all will have, to, like, have a faction free-for-all to decide who gets to control/defend Earth...

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Good news for you is there are up to date Normandy designs, a custom Systems Alliance style ship and some older stuff. I can link you them if you don't want to dig yourself.

Reaction score
    Good news for you is there are up to date Normandy designs, a custom Systems Alliance style ship and some older stuff. I can link you them if you don't want to dig yourself.
    Already got the whole fleet thank you though

Reaction score
    Im sorry that I havent been active lately. I plan on getting back online in 1 or 2 weeks.