Suggestions for a lot of stuff: Trains, maps, auto-pilot and more.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I like that idea for a train. It reminds me of MC pistons. I feel like some really cool stuff could be done with that.

Reaction score
    yay stasis pods! those would be super useful! plus then when factions want to all go to battle everyone can stasis pod on the mother ship and then whenever there is a battle they can be right there!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I totally agree on the stasis pods, basically they tie you to the ship as you are offline, genious!

I\'d also like trams, it would incourage alot of people (including myself) to make huge ships with actual interior.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I Approve (aka : Bump). Evrything in here is good ideas. Especially the trains, seats, stasis pods, and autopilot system.

Next step for the trains : linking tracks blocks on different objects, themselves on differents sectors, so I can make space stations in a line of adjacent sectors, designed as tracks and stations, and this way, I\'ve a awesome inter-stellar-system space subway. Just think about it...

(actually, rotation of stuff around stars will most likely screw it up, but it should work fine in outer areas of the system and deep space, so the idea is still good)

Reaction score
    everything you came up with is good, and even some of these guys ideas are great. Heres the kicker, Longer distances so people like this guy^^can do things bigger and more badass. I would also like to see a greater functioality of ship interors and a option to make a bridge, as a starter area(Like i do with my ship in catalog). This adds another section to catalog titled bridges and they are saved as one entity with with seats and such.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    What if the trains could go on seilings and walls too? Then maybe they could replace those stupid PlexLifters.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    That is the idea, but I might have failed to make it clear enough

Reaction score
    a made a ship thing once (it failed misirably) that had 2 small ships (core, power, faction, thrust) as little trains running along its length. i just had interior docking things to keep them at the \"stations\" and 3*3 corridors as tunnels for them.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The faction flagship has been attcked by a huge enemy force and the shields are almost at an end. The captain has called for all crew to get to an escape pod and escape as to avoid unnesicarry losses. you run down the hallway to the nearest tram tube - one located in the outer hull layer- The tram starts up and begins rushing down the tube. You near the only other stop on the tram line and the tram slows for the waiting people. As the tram approaches the station, the shields finally give out and the enemy breaches the hull near the center of the ship and sends in a bording party, you quickly override the trams computer and tell it to accelerate at maximum speed, you rush past the station to see the carnage wrought by the boaring party upon the inside of the ship, you try to keep the thoughts of all those innocent people lost to the attack out of your mind. you are on the final stretch of tracks to the escaoe pod bay that could very welll be your salvation from the ruthless attackers. You near a windoed section of the line and look out to see... space, in all its glory, with the stars and planets shining there - beautiful... a large shadow blocks out the scene, a great hulking mass - emblazoned with the emblem of those that sought to destroy this great ship, murder your fellow crew, and to occupy this beautiful scene. There is a small white puff from the mass, followed by what appeares to be a tiny beacon headed at what fells like a snails pace, but is actually great speed - towards the windowed area ahead of you. as it streaks across the scene, leaving a white trail behind it, it nears ever closer to the window. There is a great flash of light... and then... silence.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Why can\'t someone understand that shema can\'t put trains i the game. (nearly impossible to program that)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    It may be nearly impossible to do but that little sliver of possiblity is why we keep wanting trains to be added.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Why not just side ways elevators like the ones in the airport just faster they could be called conver belts and there simple to make plus they dont need a whole train thing

A train could be great for when planets are much larger

Reaction score
    I wanted Plexlifters on ships for that same reason. I have a tall ship, but no plexlifter for me...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    what would be really great would be escape pods, like the stasis pod, it is a seperate block which you can enter and when you eject it takes you to the nearest planet [occupied or not]. i don\'t know if some one has already asked this but i reckon it would be really cool