[Suggestion] Wiki link or section

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    Oh, well I suppose I might as well start from scratch. There were so many changes that had to be made still that it wasn't really fun anymore. I had only just begun, it shouldn't be to hard to get to where I was again (I just copy-paste and change the names a bit, really simple).
    Are the templates ready? If they are, I can start working on the item IDs.

Edit: Well, it looks like there is a lot to do still. I'll be sure to keep checking the wiki, but in the mean time I'll be playing starmade.

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    Oh, well I suppose I might as well start from scratch. There were so many changes that had to be made still that it wasn't really fun anymore. I had only just begun, it shouldn't be to hard to get to where I was again (I just copy-paste and change the names a bit, really simple).
    Are the templates ready? If they are, I can start working on the item IDs.

Edit: Well, it looks like there is a lot to do still. I'll be sure to keep checking the wiki, but in the mean time I'll be playing starmade.
    We need to create an entire template system and wiki guidelines/rules before we can begin to accept public contributions. We're on the look out for experienced wiki editors though.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    That isn't me... I use the layout of others, look how the layout works and then copy-paste everything. I have no idea how to actually make a template myself, so I'm afraid I can't help.