[Suggestion] Wiki link or section

Reaction score
    • Modder
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    After a litlle navigation on your new version of site, I haven't seen link or section for any wiki, can you make a link button please?

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    Thanks for reminding us, we're not going anywhere without our wiki.

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    The wiki has not been finished, I will be working on that for the next few weeks.

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    Yea, we're waiting on the wiki design to be completed. I'll see what's the progress on that.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi, the recent update changed a lot of aspects of the game, and there isn't a lot of information on how everything works, and the wiki is now more outdated than ever. Is the wiki design ready yet? I've got a lot of free tine on my hands (two weeks vacation left and nothing to do), so if it is ready, I'd be more than happy to help update all the information.

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    Hi, the recent update changed a lot of aspects of the game, and there isn't a lot of information on how everything works, and the wiki is now more outdated than ever. Is the wiki design ready yet? I've got a lot of free tine on my hands (two weeks vacation left and nothing to do), so if it is ready, I'd be more than happy to help update all the information.
    Should be ready within a week, the articles from this wiki http://wiki.star-made.org/Main_Page will be moved to the new one. So you can still write/rewrite articles.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thanks. I will try to update as much as possible.
    Edit: I can't edit anything unfortunately, since I'm not allowed to (I'm not one of the users who is permitted to edit the wiki).
    Edit 2: Never mind, there is no register or login possible, there is no page for that.

Last edited:

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    Thanks. I will try to update as much as possible.
    Edit: I can't edit anything unfortunately, since I'm not allowed to (I'm not one of the users who is permitted to edit the wiki).
    Edit 2: Never mind, there is no register or login possible, there is no page for that.
    Alright, just realised that the old wiki relies on the old site, which is no longer available.

The new wiki in its uncompleted state is here, you should be able to edit it. http://starmadepedia.net/StarMade_Wiki

Note: The state the wiki is in now, is in no way related to how it will look when it is finished. (Or function for that matter)

(If you can't, we'll set up the wiki so that it will be functioning for editing)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    I unfortunately also can't edit that site. The registry login appears to be bugged.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    I can't find the edit button... It should be at the top of the page, but it isn't there.
    Edit: I assume you are supposed to edit it in the tab "view source", but if I press it I get the following:

You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
    The action you have requested is limited to users in one of the groups: Users, oauth2.

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    I can't find the edit button... It should be at the top of the page, but it isn't there.
    Edit: I assume you are supposed to edit it in the tab "view source", but if I press it I get the following:

You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
    The action you have requested is limited to users in one of the groups: Users, oauth2.
    You should now be able to create an account and edit on the wiki. The new skin should be ready tomorrow hopefully, it'll be a WIP though.

Guests should now also be able to edit the wiki.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    What happened? The wiki is blank! Are you busy importing all the pages?
    I wanted to continue working on the item IDs, but I can't find it...

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    What happened? The wiki is blank! Are you busy importing all the pages?
    I wanted to continue working on the item IDs, but I can't find it...
    We had a problem with the database when installing the skin, the pages had to be wiped. We're starting from scratch, the system used for articles on the old wiki is obsolete. The wiki is closed for an entire rewrite of all basic templates (there were no templates previously).

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    If you need any articles from the old one, I can perform a restore and retrieve them for you.