Suggestion Forum Prefixes

Bench

Creative Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    You need only look at the stats to see that a lot of our forum activity happens in the Suggestions section. It's great everyone has ideas for the game that we all love.

Recently Crimson-Artist suggested a manner for us developers to better communicate and acknowledge suggestions that we were planning, were interested in, or that weren't with our vision of the game.

As such we're now implementing prefixes into the suggestion forum to allow us to do just that. Below are the prefixes and what they stand for. You can search according to the prefix, or if viewing the suggestions forum, clicking on a prefix will filter the threads to just those with that specific prefix.

Implemented
    The feature described in this suggestion is already implemented into the game in one form or another. Updates may happen to it but the bulk of what it is is already in the game.

In Development
    The feature described in this suggestion is currently under development for implementation in the game. This doesn't mean it will be in the next release, it merely means that members of the development team are currently working on the development of this feature.

Planned
    The feature described in this suggestion is currently either planned to be developed for the game, or there is plans for another feature that includes functionality similar to what is described in this suggestion.

Rejected
    The feature described in this suggestion is not planned to be added into the game. This may be due to it being in a different direction to what is already implemented or planned, or it may clash with existing or upcoming features or systems of the game.

Recognized
    As developers we have thought of a lot of ideas for the game, but sometimes there's ideas that just come out of nowhere that are actually really great ideas. The recognized prefix is for suggestions that we as developers are interested in. It doesn't mean we're necessarily making plans to implement them, but they're making us think and are genuinely good ideas.

Brainstorm This
    Similar to the Recognized prefix, if we see an idea that we're interested in seeing the community try and develop a bit more, we'll tag it with this prefix. Let's see what the idea can turn into, when in doubt think bigger and then shrink from there if need be.

Read by Schine
    This is to indicate suggestions we have read as developers. We might not be able to label it as planned or rejected just yet as we need to work on other features of the game first to really see if this suggestion will fit in; but we want to acknowledge that we've at least read it as developers. Compared to Recognized, these are ideas we've talked through ourselves already and just not sure yet at the moment, or they're suggestions we might want to come back to and review at a later date, but at least you know they've been read by the developers, and we'll most likely leave a message explaining ourselves.

Read by Council
    Similar to Read by Schine, Read by Council indicates that the Council has seen this suggestion. They might not know if it's planned or rejected but they've read it and are noting it down to come back to with an answer from the developers at a later date.

Recognized by Council
    This is for when the Council have read an idea and as a council wish to recognize it as a good idea. These ideas are ones they make sure to report back to Schine on, but they're ones that definitely interest the Council.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Fantastic, I'm glad Crimson-Artist got his idea added in. It's also about time that we figured out a way to fix the suggestions having the same ole crap day in day out, at least I hope this does anyway...

Congratulations Crimson. I knew this was a good idea, glad the devs did too. What would also be good is a list of planned features, although I think the devs jossed that, something to do with schedules or something.

I love how connected the game is to it's community, you don't get that very often. Pat yourselves on the back, schine.

Reactions: Crimson-Artist

Blakpik

Angler
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Question: Will these brands be applied to old suggestions or only new ones? Also will these be applied to every suggestion from here on, or just to some?

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Question: Will these brands be applied to old suggestions or only new ones? Also will these be applied to every suggestion from here on, or just to some?
    If it doesn't apply to at least a few recent old ones, I'd imagine that we're going to have a lot of old suggestions coming up all at once >_>

Bench

Creative Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    They will apply to ones we have read and wish to update the prefix regarding. For the old ones if they're still relevant and one of us reads it we may go ahead and update it as well.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Might want to add a 'Completed' one as well.. give it another year and you'll need it :)

AtraUnam

Maiden of crashes
    Reaction score
    • Railman Gold
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    You saying "Yay" with your signature and Avatar seems really out of place. :p
    Sometimes I have good days and sometimes I have bad days. Most days are just 'meh' days but really small things can make them into 'kill me' days.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Good improvment to the forums, that would boost its use and efficiency. +1

Lone_Puppy

Me, myself and I.
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Sweet! I was finding it tricky to find suggestions like what I had in mind.
    I was thinking categorization was needed. :)

Bench

Creative Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    They will be more-so soon, it's primarily just been time around the recent update, only so many hours in the day you can throw at things.

Valiant70

That crazy cyborg
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    They will be more-so soon, it's primarily just been time around the recent update, only so many hours in the day you can throw at things.
    I see. Will representatives be given the authority to use these? I expected they would and was surprised not to see a lot of stickers appear after the council got going.

Reactions: Ithirahad

Bench

Creative Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    I see. Will representatives be given the authority to use these? I expected they would and was surprised not to see a lot of stickers appear after the council got going.
    They will be and you should see more appear as they get more involved in doing so. It's taken some time to get it going as we had to resolve some forum issues that prevented them from being able to access the specific menu to set them for suggestions.

Reactions: Valiant70

Bench

Creative Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    We've added three new prefixes to help support what the council does within the suggestions forum. Check the OP for details on the new prefixes.