"Strange annoying custom space-station spawning" bug..

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ok, everytime i exit the game and return i always find this..

and this..

and i don't know why.. these use the blocks in the top-right part of my inventory and makes a mess, and it's a spacestation because when i move the last block it says "Are your sure?, this will delete the spacestation.." well.. something like that anyway.. but its strange and annoying.. it's not marked in the navigation, yet it's a station.. it doesn't even check collisions because they mostly meld together (like the top image shows..)

This was worse when i was making a station around a shop and logged off then came back on and a bug-spawned station spawned and it was mostly inside the shop's structure so i couldn't delete all of it..

Hopefully it's fixed in the next update though.. please fix it soon schema :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have the same thing with my station. Doesnt matter how many times i remove it it still comes back even if i leave a couple of sectors and come back. I know you can only have 1 space station per sector, and i also know that shops dont count as space stations but maybe this has something to do with it? Another reason could also have to do with making a spacestation, removing it and replacing it.

I made a space station close to a shop but had it in the wrong spot. So i removed it and tried remkaing one and had a error that i couldnt use a name thats already been taken, so i simply made one with a similar name.

Did you try something similar? He cant fix bugs without knowing how to recreate the problem so it might be best to find out how its happening.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I sold all the red hulls that the stations were being made of but i\'m still looking out to see if the stations return..

\"I made a space station close to a shop but had it in the wrong spot. So i removed it and tried remkaing one and had a error that i couldnt use a name thats already been taken, so i simply made one with a similar name\" -chrv

i did that, i made a station that\'s like a ring around the shop.. like.. if the shop was a finger, my station would be a ring.. but anyway, i\'m a bit of a perfectionist and it wasn\'t positioned right, so i deleted it and moved then made another trying to keep the same name but it wasn\'t available, even though i deleted it.. i did this 3 times until it was good and i\'m almost finished the base :D but these deleting of spacestations and these bugs definately have a connection.. perhaps this is the bug\'s trigger?

EDIT: here is my incomplete station BTW..

Reaction score
    • Tester
    Still happening ... Stations can´t be removed by deleteing the last block. Even when agreeing to the delete question with Ok it will come back. Regardless if it is a system spawned Station or a custom placed one!

Only option seems to be to delete the files asociated with the station manualy from the database and restarting the server!

Is there a solution for this ?

Does the admin kill entity command work on it properly (was afraid of using it ;)