Stopping current client bug

Reaction score
    PLEASE HELP ME, i cant join any servers because it just keeps saying "stopping current client"

Things i have tried:
    restarting router
    restarting computer
    re installing starmade
    turning of my firewall
    logging in again
    checking my details on the registry (all good)

PLAZ HELP MAH!

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Screenshots and or logs of the error would be appreciated. Right now, we don't know when the error is actually taking place :)

Reaction score
    Really?

There´s a support forum (Game Support).
    There´s a support ticket system (Submit a ticket : StarMade Support).

And you post in general discussion?
    well i posted in the support forum, no reply

and i have a ticket but its taken a day to respond
    [DOUBLEPOST=1466596139,1466595592][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Screenshots and or logs of the error would be appreciated. Right now, we don't know when the error is actually taking place :)
    i cant upload logs, it just says "stopping current client" when connecting to a server.

Reaction score
    • Tester
    i do get the feeling you are in desperate need of a reality check.
    to get an answer from support within a day is pretty good, especialy if you are in a different time zone than the support people.
    and you did got an answer on your question on the support forum within 8 minutes by community member Snowtiger256. did you simply ignore him ? or did his solution not work ... which would than be worth a reply (or a thank you if it did!)

Reaction score
    I'm going to have to side with SmilingDemon here. These forums are for the most part, real-time forums, that means you get a reply whenever the responder wishes to take the time to read your post. I've been a member on numerous forums, and it usually works the same on all of them.

The fact that I don't have that many forum posts doesn't mean that I don't know how to solve things like this particular error, which I have encountered myself and solved with the help of somebody in the chat section of this very site. I chose to reply to your post and give you instructions on how to possibly solve your problem, eight minutes after you posted the problem on the forums. You chose to ignore my solution and just posted about it again. If you'd bothered to try it out you'd probably be back on the server of your choosing, playing the game.

If you want to read my reply on the original thread again and try it, feel ree to do so at your leisure. As far as I'm concerned I consider this problem solved.

Reactions: SmilingDemon
    Reaction score
    I'm going to have to side with SmilingDemon here. These forums are for the most part, real-time forums, that means you get a reply whenever the responder wishes to take the time to read your post. I've been a member on numerous forums, and it usually works the same on all of them.

The fact that I don't have that many forum posts doesn't mean that I don't know how to solve things like this particular error, which I have encountered myself and solved with the help of somebody in the chat section of this very site. I chose to reply to your post and give you instructions on how to possibly solve your problem, eight minutes after you posted the problem on the forums. You chose to ignore my solution and just posted about it again. If you'd bothered to try it out you'd probably be back on the server of your choosing, playing the game.

If you want to read my reply on the original thread again and try it, feel ree to do so at your leisure. As far as I'm concerned I consider this problem solved.
    sorry, nothing against you - i was not notified that i even got a reply. ill go look at it now, i probably forgot to check the box