Station design request

Reaction score
    I want to have some blueprints for all station blueprint types. (plus a homebase, a medical station and a lab, and except for warp gate, and either only a trade station or a shopping station)

General rules:
    They are best if they are complex structures between 50 and 250 blocks in all dimensions. (the reason I ask for blueprints is that I am not so good in building complex structures)
    Empty shells (or stations of which a major part is an empty shell) are not allowed.
    It is only allowed to credit yourself in up to a few display modules.
    The only docked parts allowerd are up to 3 rail decorations (like the spinning antennas on some NPC ships), up to 6 turrets (up to 12 for defence stations) and up to 3 lifts (the last only if you are good at such rail systems, say it when you post a design), plus 5 rails that ships can dock to.
    Display modules are allowed if they are related to the part they are in and fit with the blueprint posting rules.
    Logic is allowed if that logic system has less than 100 logic blocks, 500 triggers or activation gate-observed blocks (not including trigger area or activation gate controllers or activation gate frames) or 10 buttons/activators and 1000 activated blocks
    Except from defence stations (which also have to be marginally liveable), I expect them to be liveable.
    All stations are encouraged to have the following rooms: main room (where ships can enter them), meeting room, cafeteria, directors' office and living room.
    Reactors must not produce more power than 125% of the maximal consuption.
    To post NPC stations, they must have been edited.
    Blocks in https://starmadepedia.net/wiki/ID_list#Out_Of_Use are not allowed.
    General rules for blueprint posting apply.

Type-specific rules:
    Mining stations: Must have a refinery room with capsule refineries.
    Factory: Must have a factory room with all other factories.
    Shipyard: Must have a shipyard system that can support both small and medium-sized ships.
    Trade station/shopping: Must have a shop system with a capacity of at least 100.

Reaction score
    Have you may considerd taking a look at the modest display of around ~300 stations available in the community content section?

Or is this ment to be an open competition, with you as sole judge and i am misunderstanding it?

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Silver
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    If this is for populating a galaxy your best bet is grabbing some stations form the community content. Some might need some system updates though.

Reactions: aceface
    Reaction score
    The only docked parts allowerd are up to 3 rail decorations (like the spinning antennas on some NPC ships), up to 6 turrets (up to 12 for defence stations) and up to 3 lifts (the last only if you are good at such rail systems, say it when you post a design), plus 5 rails that ships can dock to.
    This is a very specific request. No one here knows all the stations on the CC in and out.

Do you have some example stations that are on the CC that do fulfill all your demands? With examples people get a very good idea what you want.

We dont even know the purpose, so without that information its even harder to help (are the stations for your own server, or faction, or for singleplayer or for a roleplay project?).

Aaaand if you dont want to bother searching the CC for one hour, why would someone else?

Reactions: IchSehDich3000