Starting up the game

Reaction score
    Whenever I try to start up the game, I get to the "Loggin in as PoragonZ (Version 0.075)."
    This message remains there and I have waited for hours for it to continue, but it appears stuck on this screen.

Reaction score
    I reset my universe and that did the trick, but now the problem is that my blueprints are gone. I can still se their names in the Bluprint Data folder, but I cant acsess them ingame or import the data files.

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    Hi, there should be a backup zip file in your StarMade directory from when you last updated the game. You can use the blueprint folder in there to overwrite, and restore the catalog.

Sorry about this, 0.075 was a test release, but it shouldn't have corrupted you catalog. I'm going to look into this. It may even be better if you fully revert to the last version 0.074 from your backup.

EDIT: maybe the catalog resetting was just a standard bug that happens every time you update the game. It's a bug in the launcher which I'm going to fix right now.

Reaction score
    Thanks for the help, games have bugs all the time, especialy ones in testing so I'm not that suprised. Also, the catolog swag did it, all my blueprints are back :D!