StarTech

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    That was pretty big amount of work but I finally finished icons for every single element.

I aim in something like MineChem Minecraft mod. Some elements will be useless.

I know that this screenshoot might look so complex but fear not.

Player will be able to craft without elements but if You will want to play with them then You will get many benefits. Of course it will not be realistic physic/chem it will be simplified to make it equally satisfating and simple.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Say hello to Your 2 new friends :)

Molecular Composer

This block allows to join elements into chemical compounds.

Molecular Decomposer

Decompose inputted item into elements and chemical compounds.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    Glad to see someone else re-doing crafting =D

Are you planning to replace the current manufactured goods with the custom ones you are making? Or create all new blocks?

And the decomposer... Is that just a re-named capsual refinery / micro assembler? Or did you some how get the unused/not implemented cubatom splitter thing to work?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I'm adding new blocks and project recipes from scratch.
    For decomposer it's not only retextured and renamed block but it will also have totally different crafting recipes that will fit to my plans.
    Decomposer decomposes blocks into chemical compounds or elements.
    BTW chemical system wil be a little bit similiar to cubatoms :P

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Oh boy manually entering recipes into one of the old factories will take quite a while, especially since it is kinda buggy at the moment.

You might want to bug the DEVs about finishing the cubatom consistence and the cubatom splitter portions of the crafting system. I was going to bug them about it myself heh. Don't confuse this with the old cubatom system however, a lot of people do.

I think the origonal purpose of the cubatom consistence was to break items back down into base capsules and such to be reused. I am very disappointed it was never finished, would make life a lot easier.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    Wait, do the factories use the obselete ones? Or are they new IDs?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    Oh boy manually entering recipes into one of the old factories will take quite a while, especially since it is kinda buggy at the moment.

You might want to bug the DEVs about finishing the cubatom consistence and the cubatom splitter portions of the crafting system. I was going to bug them about it myself heh. Don't confuse this with the old cubatom system however, a lot of people do.

I think the origonal purpose of the cubatom consistence was to break items back down into base capsules and such to be reused. I am very disappointed it was never finished, would make life a lot easier.
    You can basically add a recipe either to the factory itself, or, and this is a lot better, you can add the recipe to the block that will get the recipe. This can all be done from the block editor, which is a lot easier for this kind of thing.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Sometimes it's better to add recipe to factory block if You want to have multiple output items.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    You can basically add a recipe either to the factory itself, or, and this is a lot better, you can add the recipe to the block that will get the recipe. This can all be done from the block editor, which is a lot easier for this kind of thing.
    Yes we know that. What Bayamorro is trying to make is a decompiler that will turn finished blocks back into raw material. The only way to do that is to manually create recipes inside the Micro Assembler or Capsule Refinery. That leaves you with a very long laggy list of recipes in those two factories. Not to mention that that recipe creator has issues refreshing something and likes to crash once you list of recipes gets big. So it makes doing it that way a real pain.

Just how each block has a recipe(consistence), built into it, we would like it to have a recycling recipe. So when you take the block and toss it in a "recycler" factory, it spits out raw material that you can re-use for something else. It would be much better to be able to edit this from the block itself rather then having to create a recipe for it.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    Oh, that. Yeah, I already said that would be problematic. It is the only way currently to make it survive updates though.
    What you could do, however, is manually input the recipes using not the block editor, but a text editing program like notepad++. If you decide to do that, you are going to want to make a seperate list with name: ID for sake of ease, because the IDs are one big mess. I suggest you look in your recycler for an example recipe, then copy that layout and do the same for every block, with different resources of course. Should work, and once you get the hang of ut it will be just as easy.
    Actually, you are going to want to make two name: ID lists so you can easily switch between block and resource.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Btw raw elements will be unobtainable without Chemical Decomposer. Even Iron ore is not pure Fe :p
    SO Chemical Decomposer will be able to decompose Iron ore into Fe and few another elements.
    Chemical Decomposer will also be better than Metallurgic Station (block that will convert ores into bars which are useable forms of resources) because Chemical Decomposer will extract more iron from iron ore than Smelter. It will be something expensive hight-tier technology that makes Your faction speed up.

D

Deleted member 433088

I'll support anything that expands on the current crafting system :D that been said, I like where this project is going (not being sarcastic).

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Ok I'm back to developing this mod.
    But I changed a little bit concept. Due to technical SM limitations I will abandon idea to implement every single exisiting in real life element.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Private with friends. Later I started to be bored of tekkit so every time when I play with friends I make own package of mods.
    Huh... Try going on Feed The Beast and get the pack "Crash Landing" xD Trust me, you'll have TONS of fun... Trying to stay alive as you cook from the heat of the world in the pack xD But at the same turn, get a creative chest, no TWO creative chests... One dust, and barricade yourself inside the shuttle after getting 1 snowball and a Barrel. Get the one that looks like it's full of water. Then you'll have no problems xD Over time you'll get the materials you need to make an Autonomous Activator. then you just need an Omnidirectional Hopper and you're all set for 100% automation. After that you'll want to get a shell storage or two, and a shell constructor. Then it's a simple case of getting power gen xD Actually... I should really make 100% automation on my world... XD