StarScape [No Whitelist] [50 Slots] [24/7] [Modified Economy]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Please update the server.

Also you shouldn\'t claim it\'s a 24/7 server, if in fact it\'s not... It\'s been off the majority of the past 3 days.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    It is 24/7, unfortunately the server host is switching from running MC servers to Starmade, and there have been technical difficulties. It is an alpha game, so we should expect some stuff like this. I also have no control over updates at the moment because its handled by the host - until they add a method for us.

That Said, Server appears to be updated!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I told him that i dident want to fight but he didnt stop then he nuked the hole base that my friend & i spent so much time on

I will not go back on untill someone gives me the recorces to fix my stuff

Reaction score
    Ok im not sure if this is hacking or not llama, but just a couple minutes ago zaha13 joined, got maxed out money, then got a huge ship and flew over and blew up my ship and a couple of yours at the planet. He says his money making strategy is a \"secret\" (which makes me think hacking) so please do something because i cant get off the planet without getting blown up by his multi-million dollar ship.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Given the current technical difficulties, is there any sort of schedule to the downtimes or is it totally random? i really enjoy playing on this server and i\'d hate for the downtimes to get in the way.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Just fyi, with the new docking unit prices pirate bases are even more op you should probably find another way to get around the dupes

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    All Exploits have been fixed. The economy is fixed. There is no \"Get Rich Quick\" Method anymore. Just mine and craft objects. (Or you know, shoot players)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • TwitchCon 2015
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    What was the method to nerf build blocking down planets?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I made Ice/IceCrystals worthless. Made build blocks 1 mill each. Made most things worthless tbh. cactus had no place being worth as much as it was. same with glass.