StarScape [No Whitelist] [50 Slots] [24/7] [Modified Economy]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    66.85.160.229:4242

Hey Guys!

I'm TheHaloLlama. I've been running Minecraft servers for years, and I'm now taking the dive into Starmade. Seems like a fantastic game so far, and I'm excited to see how it progresses.

StarScape Is a budding Starmade server. It has a modified economy which makes the game fair for everyone. The biggest change is that shields are valued at 50k per block - and can't be bought from stores. This makes crafting extremely important. Combat is also now more fun, as people can't spawn in super-ships with near infinite shields. Small fighters are now viable, because they can damage the slow-turning capital ships. we have fixed all of the money-making exploits. From lvl5 ore to ice worlds, using building blocks to mass-mine. Prices have been increased or decreased to stop them from working. Docking ports/turrets are also disabled, due to a duplication bug. They will be enabled when the bug i fixed.

Crafting recipes are currently being changed. A full list of recipe changes will be posted here at the end of the day.

80 Speed

15K Starting Credits

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I am also having the same problem. It stucks at \"logging in as sandsou\".

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Server is up, and should be running fine. (I\'m online right now. Server is hosted, so there shouldn\'t be a port issue)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen

Here is the proper IP. Host provided me with an incorrect one - sorry \'bout that!

UPDATE: Slots were only set to 10. We have restarted and now have 30 slots again.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I can\'t connect for some reason, as soon as i get to \"connecting to 66.85.160.229:4242\" it\'s saying the server is either down, blocking or the address is wrong.

Is the server actually up right now?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Update:

• Lowered Pirate Loot
    • Lowered Chest Loot
    • Increased speed from 75 to 90
    • Set starting money to 25k
    • Set AI\'s to spawn with ships in the catalog (So those guys who added 200 billion credit ships, thanks for making things tougher for everyone ;) )

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    is it down again getting the \"connecting to 66.85.160.229:4242\" server is either down, blocking or the address is wrong.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I am unable to log in. Is there a website with the server status or something? or is this forum posting the only thing?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Someone should make a ship that uses max credits on antimatter cannons and put it in the config so pirates rape too hard xD