Starmadian's Logic Showcase Thread

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Purchased!
    i know.. that issue is for Game Bugs with logic wireless blocks... that happen to me too many times.. i hope Scema Team :schema: fix that issues :(

Fellow Starmadian

Oh cool so thats what this is
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Ah, so it is a wireless logic problem. I thought it was weird that the Y direction rail for the ball didn't connect any of the wireless to anything. I actually need to ask the owner of the server before letting people on, thought it would be quick but he's AFK :/ So, am I correct in assuming that the Y rail uses those wireless blocks running the whole length of the rail to tell the main circuit where the ball is on the screen?

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Purchased!

the wireless blocks on the Y axys must be linked with the Y axys "game" array wiereless blocks .. sometimes when you load the game.. some or all that links dessapear.. dont ask me why Y_Y .. and must be re-link one per one

Fellow Starmadian

Oh cool so thats what this is
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    So I don't know if the comment got deleted, or if Im crazy, but I could have sworn someone had asked about my CGOL circuit..
    Whatever, here's an update.

So I've actually made some progress with it, I used the tricks I learned in the Vaygr marquee build to greatly reduce the lag generated per grid square. I've made it so each grid square is it's own ship, and communicates with the other cells via wireless blocks. The timing is good, and the grid calculates the next generation correctly, but occasionally a wireless block will get stuck on for some reason.. So for the last few months I've been working off and on on a way around this. It seems Starmade is trying to thwart my extensive and oft forgotten about projects :/ In any case, the circuit works for a couple generations before it gets some crazy errors, which is a step in the right direction I guess, lol. I have half a mind to change back to the old method, just putting everything on the same entity, but that would be ridiculously laggy :/

kiddan

Cobalt-Blooded Bullet Mirror
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    Glad to hear you're making progress! Shame it has to have its form of digital cancer, for now. D=