Starmade Wrapper - A starmade server management tool

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Does this do events? so if a specific thing happens on the server, the wrapper can run a plugin. for example, a player changes sector, that gets output to the console, the wrapper picks up on that, and runs a plugin, handing it arguments such as player name, and the sector they entered.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I like this java wrapper. Made some bugfixes and now some new plugins.

In the wrapper made timestamp, catch some exceptions.
    In the !claim (voting) plugin fixed missing user-agent, because original author does not fix it. (Info about voting api on starmade-servers.com)

Write (rewrite bukkit plugin) for automessages - info messages shown in the infoboxes - ideal for inform players about server news etc.
    Write (rewrite bukkit plugin) for remote telnet server. You can connect remotely and issue commands.

All is in the attachment.

I hope that will be useful for someone.

Edit: reuploaded plugins, now include infomessages plugin too.

Attachments

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I like this java wrapper. Made some bugfixes and now some new plugins.

In the wrapper made timestamp, catch some exceptions.
    In the !claim (voting) plugin fixed missing user-agent, because original author does not fix it. (Info about voting api on starmade-servers.com)

Write (rewrite bukkit plugin) for automessages - info messages shown in the infoboxes - ideal for inform players about server news etc.
    Write (rewrite bukkit plugin) for remote telnet server. You can connect remotely and issue commands.

All is in the attachment.

I hope that will be useful for someone.
    Hey, cool! You should come by my IRC server later to talk about this. irc.esper.net and #gravypod. I'd love to get to know you and talk to you about your work. If you want to see the latest copy of the code, check out my github stuff: https://github.com/gravypod/StarmadeWrapper/ and https://github.com/gravypod/StarmadeWrapper-API/

Reaction score
    I just recently got myself a server and whated gt wrapper due to its banking system but alas server host cannot run it but they turned me onto this wrapper...any chance youll be adding a banking system to it? or bounty system

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    I just recently got myself a server and whated gt wrapper due to its banking system but alas server host cannot run it but they turned me onto this wrapper...any chance youll be adding a banking system to it? or bounty system
    This wrapper has a plugin system, bank and bounty plugins are both possible, and have been done before.

gravypod, release them :P

Reaction score
    Well, I got it to build. It doesn't seem to run, though. Are there any settings i need to add to the .bat file to get this to launch properly? there isn't much in the ways of support as the link provided to elwynn eternity doesn't actually go anywhere, and searching the forums there provides no results. at this point i'm not sure I even built it correctly. is it possible to find a working release anywhere?

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Well, I got it to build. It doesn't seem to run, though. Are there any settings i need to add to the .bat file to get this to launch properly? there isn't much in the ways of support as the link provided to elwynn eternity doesn't actually go anywhere, and searching the forums there provides no results. at this point i'm not sure I even built it correctly. is it possible to find a working release anywhere?
    look some posts up to my post... just download, no build need...

Reaction score
    brilliant! I didn't see that it was an inclusive package and thought it was merely plugins. Thank you for your help!

Reaction score
    Anyone here to explain to me how this actually works? I tried HunterCZs on my Linux machine with
    java -server -jar StarmadeWrapper.jar
    but all i get is
    Code:
    Wed Jan 13 20:29:40 CET 2016 INFO: Starting server
    Wed Jan 13 20:29:40 CET 2016 INFO: ClaimCommand
    Wed Jan 13 20:29:40 CET 2016 INFO: ClaimCommand2
    Wed Jan 13 20:29:40 CET 2016 INFO: Automessage Welcome
    Wed Jan 13 20:29:40 CET 2016 INFO: Executed command /server_message_broadcast info "Welcome"
    Wed Jan 13 20:29:40 CET 2016 INFO: [SMTelnet] - Starting! Version 1.0 by HunterzCZ
    Wed Jan 13 20:29:40 CET 2016 INFO: [SMTelnet] - Listen at: 0.0.0.0:25155
    Wed Jan 13 20:29:40 CET 2016 INFO: [SMTelnet] - Shutting down!
    repeated again and again.
    After the DOwnoload is complete, of course.

Last edited: