StarMade Weekly Challenge #1 - Ship Interiors

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    --- Transmission Begin ---
    To all pilots, builders and persons of any kind of character,
    Your challenge for the next week ( 7 earth days ) is to build a ship with an interior.
    The requirements for the interior are:
    1 Bridge
    1 Barracks ( Living Quarters )
    1 Bathroom
    1 Galley ( kitchen/eating area )
    1 Hallway

The rest is up to your imagination. After a week I will collect all the ships and will be filming a feature video for StarMade. Ships included in the video will have the builders credits featured. If you'd like to participate, just comment on this news topic letting me know to expect your ship in a week.
    I will provide instructions on how to get the ships to me when the challenge is completed.
    Feel free to ask questions in this news topic, so I don't have to answer a million messages.
    Thanks!
    Beetlebear
    --- Transmission END ---

Reaction score
    How would you do beds and such?
    Also any specific dimensions. like 2 block high players?

I'm in!!!!. I've been working on a big ship with corridors but non of the rooms you suggested. I think i'll start over though because the rocket cannons i put on it suck compared to some other ships i made and it's a bit blocky.

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    Yeah, the player will soon be about 1.75 blocks high (considering one block a 1 meter)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    With the thought in mind that the player will be 1.75 blocks high as schema suggested.

SO build your ships using this dimension, since I will do the recording, just worry about making the structure look right to you.
    And don't worry about submitting ships till I tell you :D
    - BB

Reaction score
    I'll have to sit out on this one. I don't build to well. So... I'll be black next week. Err. Black *Leaves before he esplains why he says that*

Reaction score
    I'm thinking of taking some design ideas from this site http://www.projectrho.com/public_html/rocket/index.php. Being scientifically correct might not be to bad.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    I'm half way done with mine, I built it to scale of the avatar so you may have to use some imagination with mine lol.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Since people seem to be doing some good work with their ships, I'm going to extend the challenge till the end of this week. I will need your ships no later than saturday morning arizona USA time.
    Good luck pilots.