StarMade v0.199.651 - Fixes & Context Help

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    As always, good stuff. Can't wait to see how the power update goes.

Reaction score
    I don't know about you guys, but when I updated (an actual update over a pre-existing copy) all power blocks ceased to work.

I figure this was a "simple" block-config error that I was unable/unwilling to hunt down and correct for myself.

before you ask, no, I did not try a clean install. I had neither the time to do so yesterday, nor have I had the inclination to copy over all the imoprtant things yet again. (having just done a "clean" update the day before)

EDIT: hit the "post" button a bit early, sorry.

Behavior of possible bug: all three of the power system blocks (reactor, capacitor, auxilliary) ceased to function after a newly loaded ship's initial "charge up", placing of new blocks would not correct the error, nor would a system reboot. (repeat behavior to the initial charge)

pre-existing ships exhibited the same behavior.

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    Lord_Greyscale we've been unable to replicate this. Can you contact Lancake to send your logs in. We'll do our best to fix this asap

Reaction score
    Can do.

EDIT: Done, dropped a message on his profile poage with a link to a rar of the logs for that timeframe.
    In case he either doesn't see it, or doesn't get an alert, I'll copy the link here:
    Dropbox - logs.rar

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Fixed for OSX, but broken for unix user me with a lousy outdated intel graphic cart :(
    'ShaderException' is back. Hello! long time no see! :)

data//shader/cube/quads13/shadowcube.vsh
    [SHADER] ERROR COMPILING VERTEX SHADER data//shader/cube/quads13/shadowcube.vsh STATUS: 0
    LOG: 0:3(12): warning: extension `GL_EXT_gpu_shader4' unsupported in vertex shader
    0:41(23): error: bit-wise operations are forbidden in GLSL 1.20 (GLSL 1.30 or GLSL ES 3.00 required)
    0:41(23): error: type mismatch
    0:41(17): error: cannot construct `float' from a non-numeric data type

Lone_Puppy

Me, myself and I.
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I forgot the mention this earlier and don't know if it's a bug to log with the phabricator.

The Advanced Build mode, I use the build helpers a lot with the option to "restrict building to helper". But when I have the symmetry planes turned on there is no symmetry duplication happening. I don't know if this is by design and at times this would be awesome to use as a feature, but I could really use the symmetry planes to assist in building large scale.

Is there a tick box somewhere I'm missing? If not, could one be added somewhere to either allow Symmetry effect or not?

Reactions: Blodge