StarMade v0.197.51 - Third big round of fixes

ZektorSK

Poor boi from northern Hungary ^^
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Is anyone else on Steam getting an issue where you can hit "Start Game" from the launcher, and then it says "running" for 20 seconds then just... stops?

Doubt this is an in game problem. Encountered this morning only, after trying to retrofit to an older version as my server hadn't updated yet. Beginning to think the game is trying to tell me something... :)

In other news, yay for fixes. I am seeing a lot of complaints on other Steam games about abandonware, and it's clear here the development team have an active passion for keeping the game going, so our thanks for that.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1461568659,1461566403][/DOUBLEPOST]A full reinstall didn't work but the experimental Beta launcher has identified an issue which I am attempting to resolve now, so it could be that the old launcher just didn't spot the issue. Should I bother reporting that as a bug with the original launcher or, since it will be replaced with Beta anyway, does the Dev team not really want to fix it? (Assuming this repair works of course!)
    Could you provide us log file ?

Reaction score
    Very nice work and some rather annoying bugs seem to be fixed with that hotfix! awesome :D i noticed, that when under fire, the display shows my normal shield recharge with "(under fire 13%)" behind it.. 13%? did i miss something? i thought you just buffed recharge under fire to 25%? is it displayed incorrectly or is the 25% outdated?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Very nice work and some rather annoying bugs seem to be fixed with that hotfix! awesome :D i noticed, that when under fire, the display shows my normal shield recharge with "(under fire 13%)" behind it.. 13%? did i miss something? i thought you just buffed recharge under fire to 25%? is it displayed incorrectly or is the 25% outdated?
    That information is correct. It's a maximum of 25% and then scales down with shield strength... or something? The old setting use to scale between 5% and 10%.

Reaction score
    in my case, my shields didnt even drop, since the recharge was strong enough. so my shields were at 100% all the time, still it displayed the 13%

Lancake

Head of Testing
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Tester
    in my case, my shields didnt even drop, since the recharge was strong enough. so my shields were at 100% all the time, still it displayed the 13%
    That 13% is referring to the recharge amount, right next to it. 13% of your total recharge that gets applied. It will become stronger the lower your current shield HP is (a maximum of 25%).

Reaction score
    Thank you :) thats why it was 13% all the time, when shields were (almost) completely full all the time.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    Hop ! Bug ! When using the build helper, only the elipsoid as far as i know it is impossible to set the origin elsewhere than on the core....