StarMade v0.19498 Slabs & New Blocks

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    It looks like they are in the right place, but didn't rotate properly. Did you double check your mirror settings?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    It looks like they are in the right place, but didn't rotate properly. Did you double check your mirror settings?
    yes, it doesn't happen with the wedges at the bottom, they mirror properly.

Reaction score
    I tested no more than 5 minutes but, ¿It's possible that slabs can't be used to make stairs? I had the impression that even the smallest one can't be stepped up walking. Is this correct?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I tested no more than 5 minutes but, ¿It's possible that slabs can't be used to make stairs? I had the impression that even the smallest one can't be stepped up walking. Is this correct?
    I tried it too and it can't be used for that, only wedges, corners tetras and heptas can be used as "stairs"

Last edited:

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Did that break? In one of the later dev builds you could walk up 1/4 slabs.

kiddan

Cobalt-Blooded Bullet Mirror
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    I am able to walk up slabs as long as it is 1/4 at a time. Given, it is a little glitchy.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Nice, also to compress the height needed for room / cabin areas in ships. ;)

Good work guys. :cool:

Greets,

Jan

Lancake

Head of Testing
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Tester

kiddan

Cobalt-Blooded Bullet Mirror
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    And zombie NPC's. :)
    Who needs zombies when you have procedurally generated alien races! Zombies have gotten kinda cliche in games like this tbh, that's just my opinion though!

Reactions: Blodge
    Reaction score
    OK zombie aliens might be fun. I do remember the vampire from Buck Rogers that was kinda cool. Used his hands to suck life force rather than his teeth.

Lone_Puppy

Me, myself and I.
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Nah, no zombies. I would like some kind of skinable animal creatures though. With properties where they are either herbivore or carnivore. And they could also feed on energy like the wamp bats in Star Wars feeding on the Millenium falcon. Could be hazardous for ships landing on planets with creature like them. Also creatures with corrosive enzymes that dissolve hull.

And when they introduce liquid, acid seas/lakes. :)

Reactions: Blodge
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    And they could also feed on energy like the wamp bats in Star Wars feeding on the Millenium falcon.

[DOUBLEPOST=1448315027,1448314751][/DOUBLEPOST]Actually. I like the idea of coming across "lost" Pilots whom the loneliness of space and exposure to cosmic rays/strange substances has turned into raging psychotic killers. A bit like the Reavers in Firefly (except without the strangely implausible ability to keep star ships running and generally get along fine with each other).