StarMade v0.189996 Fixes & Balance

Reaction score
    I have the same thing as Cornedo. At least I can still build in Sandbox, but any sort of multiplayer would be impossible. I tried adjusting all the video settings. Because of that and the fact it worked just fine in the previous version, I am certain it's a specific code issue that is not working with my card. I have the Radeon 6750.

Reaction score
    I've just done the update and now the game won't even load, it gets to 100% and crashes. I'm running it on a Toshiba Satellite with integrated Intel HD Graphics card.
    (I know that it's limited compared to a desktop rig but I've had no problems running Starmade so far).
    The device drivers are up to date, along with my version of flash and I've dialled down all of the visual settings in case something was causing a conflict but the game just keeps crashing on startup.
    Any advice, other than waiting for a patch of building a new rig?

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    I've just done the update and now the game won't even load, it gets to 100% and crashes. I'm running it on a Toshiba Satellite with integrated Intel HD Graphics card.
    (I know that it's limited compared to a desktop rig but I've had no problems running Starmade so far).
    The device drivers are up to date, along with my version of flash and I've dialled down all of the visual settings in case something was causing a conflict but the game just keeps crashing on startup.
    Any advice, other than waiting for a patch of building a new rig?
    try installing the JDK(Java Development Kit) instead of the JRE(Java Runtime Environment), if that isn't already the case.

Reaction score
    try installing the JDK(Java Development Kit) instead of the JRE(Java Runtime Environment), if that isn't already the case.
    Still nothing. It does this every so often and the comes back after a couple of updates. I might just have to wait until a hotfix kills whatever bug has cropped up or keep saving for a new gaming rig....